Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: Nobody is Talking About My Power, I Feel Like I Am Being Underestimated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo can bang man. The Julio Ceja fight is a recent example. Jazza Dickens always testifies how hard Rigo hits too.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Not that I was asked, but I will chime in anyway and agree with you. Steph can win in different ways. Against Leo he proved the point he can win on the inside (granted, Leo doesn't throw the same volume Figueroa). It's possible that Cool Boy gets overwhelmed by Brandon's onslaught but I don't think that's likely.
      I agree. I think he’ll give Figueroa angles he hasn’t really seen before. Figueroa is most effective when you stand in front of him and Fulton won’t do that. It’s a good fight though Figueroa impressed me vs Nery, he’s much better than I originally fought.

Comment

Who da fook is thaat guy?

Comment

Rigondeaux: "Nobody is Talking About My Power"

I'm wondering about that too doe. Maybe because you choose to run
          most of the times making it appear you're the one avoiding the opponent's power.
          Make 'em run doe, instead of you running.

Comment

That Left Hand have some Power in it for sure especially at this weight class

Comment

Hope he loses by decision and calls it a career

One of the best to ever done it

Comment

If rigo is in his prime he has a 50-50 chance against casimero but now this is an easy win for casimero. I will be shock if rigo can finish the 12 rounds.
                Last edited by pasawayako; 07-25-2021, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Not that I was asked, but I will chime in anyway and agree with you. Steph can win in different ways. Against Leo he proved the point he can win on the inside (granted, Leo doesn't throw the same volume Figueroa). It's possible that Cool Boy gets overwhelmed by Brandon's onslaught but I don't think that's likely.
                  Fig can only win, if Steph tries to stay on the inside! Steph has to fight smart!

Comment

Rigo is gonna smash this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                      Rigo is boring like other Cuban boxers.
                      Agreed 100%! Cubans and blacks are the most boring boxers in the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X