Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bocachica: I Don't Know Why Bunch Picked Me; He Seen What I Did To His Friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bocachica: I Don't Know Why Bunch Picked Me; He Seen What I Did To His Friend

Janelson Bocachica was surprised Shinard Bunch wanted to fight him after Bocachica beat Mark Reyes. Bunch and Reyes are friends who train at the same gym. Bocachica believes revenge is on Bunch's mind entering their 10-round welterweight fight Friday night, though that's a mistake Bocachica claims Bunch will regret.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I’m gonna close down their gym.” Love it!

Comment

Take care of your business girly mouth

Comment

I thought the Reyes fight was close. It was expected to deliver fireworks with both guys having power but they seemed a little hesitant to exchange with the other. Reyes had chances to take the fight but he didn't press the action, I think fatigue may have been an issue.

Will be interesting to see how Bunch fares in this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Take care of your business girly mouth
          He's one of the elite in trash talking. Cut him some slack.

“I don’t know why he picked me. He seen what I did to his friend, and then he wants a piece of the same? I’m just gonna go do my thing this Friday night, and I’m gonna close down their gym.”

Comment

I think Bunch is a very live dog here. I'm a Michigan boxer fanboy but JFB seems very beatable to me. Whatever doe this card looks fun whatever ends up happening.

Comment

They are just below the Hype level, where they can fight equals. A big win here might trigger the protection, where the winner gets fed blown up lightweights until a title fight. As a boxing fan, the fact that both of these young men don't have the backing, yet, to affect the outcome, makes it must see boxing. I watched enough Warren and TJ, Mexico, fights and this is a headliner.

Comment

Working...
              X