Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford / Porter: if Crawford drops the belt, that's a DUCK. And I expect you all to call him out on it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford / Porter: if Crawford drops the belt, that's a DUCK. And I expect you all to call him out on it.

I don't want to hear "he's ready to move up!"

This is his chance to prove that he's not running from the smoke, he just has to be forced before he'll do anything.

It's also his chance to prove what his true skill level is.

Boxing fans should celebrate the WBO for this even though it's months overdue.
    landotter and Fists_of_Fury like this.

I don't see any reason for Crawford to not take the fight.
    Pacquiao and Spence are fighting.
    Perfect way to put him in position to fight the winner if he beats Porter.
    Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Bud would be a real fraud to turn this down.
      Fists_of_Fury and revelated like this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        I don't want to hear "he's ready to move up!"

This is his chance to prove that he's not running from the smoke, he just has to be forced before he'll do anything.

It's also his chance to prove what his true skill level is.

Boxing fans should celebrate the WBO for this even though it's months overdue.
        I'll say it now

If Crawford fights porter, there's a good chance porter kos him.

Porter has been fighting top quality guys.

Crawford hasn't.

Thurman, Spence, Danny, ugas, broner, even old ass berto
        landotter, kushking and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I'll say it now

If Crawford fights porter, there's a good chance porter kos him.

Porter has been fighting top quality guys.

Crawford hasn't.

Thurman, Spence, Danny, ugas, broner, even old ass berto
          Some of us have said Crawford would get exposed if he ever stepped up and fought a top welterweight for a while now. That "eye test" against faded former champs and bums won't prepare you for real competition. I pick Porter to whoop Crawford also, unless Crawford ducks.
          kushking likes this.

Comment

I suggested this a while back and was met with various reasons why it couldn't or shouldn't happen.
            Crawford beats Porter imho but as I said back then, this will answer all questions one way or another.

Comment

I imagine its more likely Porter rejects the fight. You think he’s willing to accept a 25% split as the challenger?

Comment

I'd crown Bud the best if he drops the trinket. These belts are garbage. Porter is kinda dud. Nothing exciting or special about him.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                  I imagine its more likely Porter rejects the fight. You think he’s willing to accept a 25% split as the challenger?
                  It's more likely Crawford ducks than it is Porter ducking. It's 40% for Porter and yes he will accept. Triller, DAZN and PBC will bid more than Arum. Time for Crawford to accept, relinquish the belt or retire. He is cornered with no excuses now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Some of us have said Crawford would get exposed if he ever stepped up and fought a top welterweight for a while now. That "eye test" against faded former champs and bums won't prepare you for real competition. I pick Porter to whoop Crawford also, unless Crawford ducks.
                    I think Crawford is very skilled

I use to be a huge fan

But fighting tomato cans and undersized and/or old guys weakens you imo

You become less sharp and lose something

Porter might not be as skilled and polished as bud but he's been hardened by tough competition

Spence, ugas, Danny, Thurman, broner, berto

Hes sparred with pac and other good fighters too

Comment

Working...
                    X