• Show
Clear All

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post

lol oh okay
    You musta forgot your whole post.

its not going to purse bid. and i could care less what crawford wants to do. its clear his team isnt too sharp. this fight will happen, if it happens, on pbc
    Last time I checked, PBC and ESPN+ have nothing to do with each other - and the only reason it didn't go to purse bid is because Arum got spooked at the notion of Triller tossing money at Crawford like they did Teo.

Let's not forget, this is the guy that originally said to Shawn he wasn't going to pay him more than $1 million.

Leave a comment:

• 2ndroundko
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

This...didn't age too well.
    lol oh okay

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied
    Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    I rest my case....NEXT!
    You're a zero, nobody is necks for you chumpstain.

Leave a comment:

• factsarenice
    replied
    I rest my case....NEXT!

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I like to attack people because I'm aggressive and know how to win. What you say is obviously not true, look at your reply, zero argument. A lot of untrue sayings out there like when you stand up to a bully they fold. Real bullies keep coming back and don't stop. You're a fake with zero argument that can't handl the heat. Piss off wanker.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied
    Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

When people resort to personal attack it's because they have no argument. Bummer, moving on.
    I like to attack people because I'm aggressive and know how to win. What you say is obviously not true, look at your reply, zero argument. A lot of untrue sayings out there like when you stand up to a bully they fold. Real bullies keep coming back and don't stop. You're a fake with zero argument that can't handl the heat. Piss off wanker.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    its not going to purse bid.
    This...didn't age too well.

Leave a comment:

• factsarenice
    replied
    Originally posted by War Room View Post

Thats why he's turned into Jiminy Cricket when Porter was calling him out. Got it!

Crawford has a lot of deckriding trailer whores slurping his nuts and even they are making like a tree and leaving.

Spence took a beating from Castano in the amateurs ---> so are you high on c0ck or crack?

I think Canelo is hype and I think he's been picking cherries since he lost to GGG twice and Jacobs.

Lost to GGG twice, picked Field which is a cherry. Lost to Jacobs picked a long string of cherries. Facts.

32 isn't prime, 32-34 is the end of most fighters careers and literally outside of their prime. YDKSAB. Get your levels up son.
    When people resort to personal attack it's because they have no argument. Bummer, moving on.

Leave a comment:

• Pigeons
    replied
    So no deal by Friday and the WBO should order a purse bid. I haven't heard a peep out of either side so there shouldn't be any extensions granted.

This feels like a "calm before the storm" moment that we often see during boxing's backroom deals.

Leave a comment:

• ptek
    replied
    Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    No way this happens. Arum isn’t paying Porter and no way he lets Crawford go to a purse bid.
    Then Crawford gets striped of the belt.
    Either Crawford fights ?, or vacates ?, or get striped. If Porter don't fight and refuses the fight ?, his reputation is trashed, know coming back from a move like that after all the chat all this time about wanting this fight, him and his dad Kenny Porter.
    In my humble opinion, this fight happens next for these two professional fighters.

Leave a comment:

• genrick
    replied
    How are things going in this fight?

It's senseless talking about potential Crawford vs Oritz
    when Porter/Crawford is hanging over fans' heads.

Ortiz, of course, will be having another fight because
    the wait for the Crawford/Porter winner will not be that short.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X