Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Would Love Joshua-Usyk Winner at Emirates Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Yeah I agree hrgovic is a risky fight. Right now he's guaranteed a mandatory so why fight for it I suppose. And Takam still a decent opponent for Joyce right now. As long as they don't mind waiting then fair play. It'll be similar level opponent's to Takam until the shot comes up.
    AJ will be held up with other mandatory fights regardless with possible undisputed if the other two stop running away ? Usyk is the WBO current mandatory so Joyce may be named mandatory but that doesn’t kick in until after Usyk in a fight AJ should surely win so the WBO mandatory isn’t due for awhile for Joyce .

Joyce was offered Hrgovic before the short cut was the IBF route that Hrgovic currently is having everyone runaway from .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-22-2021, 01:43 AM.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Nash out
    replied
    When Eddie Hearn brought the then-unbeaten Luis Ortiz over to the UK for around a year, all the top Brit fighters were calling out every name under the sun, except Ortiz, now, that seems to have been passed on to Hrgovic. None of the top 10 want to fight the guy.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

I think it’s more to do with a possible Hrgovic loss , Takam to get AJ or Hrgovic ? Not hard at all to figure that one out . Hrgovic is the potential brick wall at HW no one wants to confront to get to AJ .
    Yeah I agree hrgovic is a risky fight. Right now he's guaranteed a mandatory so why fight for it I suppose. And Takam still a decent opponent for Joyce right now. As long as they don't mind waiting then fair play. It'll be similar level opponent's to Takam until the shot comes up.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Not to mention potentially a couple of Fury fights in there. Joyce is a long way off. Frank is just trying to get Joe's profile raised by getting him made mandatory this soon lol.
    I think it’s more to do with a possible Hrgovic loss , Takam to get AJ or Hrgovic ? Not hard at all to figure that one out . Hrgovic is the potential brick wall at HW no one wants to confront to get to AJ .

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

You do know that Usyk is WBO mando. Pulev was IBF mando.
    And there's a rotation system - next should be WBA mando, after that IBF again and only after that u get another WBO mando-JJ.
    Keep killing these guys with facts it’s the only way to at least maintain there crazy level to a certain degree . For me it’s almost like a chore good to see others pitch in .

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied

And there's a rotation system - next should be WBA mando, after that IBF again and only after that u get another WBO mando-JJ.
    Obviously he is but Joyce will reportedly be made WBO mandatory after AJ-Usyk. And if so, he’s done so without even having to fight an eliminator. That’s what I mean by he’s made the right decision. I’d be up for Joyce-Hrgovic but I can’t say Joyce has made the wrong choice going the WBO route instead, he is with Frank Warren after-all.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    I like Joe but hes being optimistic to the point of delusion. He will never be allowed near AJ, Fury or Wilder. Hes a terrible risk/reward fight.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    Lot of water to pass under the bridge here before Joe gets anywhere near AJ. And AJ is the big draw so he'll decide the venue.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied

Not to mention potentially a couple of Fury fights in there. Joyce is a long way off. Frank is just trying to get Joe's profile raised by getting him made mandatory this soon lol.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    But he had no "love" for IBF's final eliminator against Hrgović. Would've gotten him "Joshua at Emirates Stadium" sooner and for a higher % split.
    Exactly as IBF mando will come around before WBO next mando after Usyk. Frank always likes the safe option.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X