Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post fight, (Wilder-Fury 2) Fury's brother says "don't drink no more water. It's none of ours".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    So you got McDermont crying over favoritism

Robocop claims he was poisoned.

A glove incident during the Hammer fight

Drugs scandal post Wlad

A glove incident in training.

and then all this Wilder ****.

And no one's at least a little skeptical? Tyson Fury could damn well be the best cheater ever. I don't know any career that has so many accusations against it and dude's not even defended a title.
    Don’t forget this

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Granted I didn't put my tinfoil hat on before watching but it would be wise for any fighter to only drink fluids from their own supply pre and post fight since there is typically testing in place. I have read of fighters only eating and drinking foods and beverages they brought with them prior to fights.

Not saying Fury or his team is above reproach but the video doesn't really move the needle for me.
      yep, for example, was watching some videos from castaņo's camp before the charlo fight and they only used was bottled watter from sealed packages to prepare they food, or mate (typical drink from argentina).

is not wise to drink something you don't know where it comes from
      eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        So you got McDermont crying over favoritism

Robocop claims he was poisoned.

A glove incident during the Hammer fight

Drugs scandal post Wlad

A glove incident in training.

and then all this Wilder ****.

And no one's at least a little skeptical? Tyson Fury could damn well be the best cheater ever. I don't know any career that has so many accusations against it and dude's not even defended a title.
        There was no glove incident during the Hammer fight. The ref found a tear in one of Fury's gloves during a pre fight check and the gloves were changed. Which is exactly what would have happened if Fury had been crazy enough to try going into either Wilder fight with his gloves hanging off his fists and/or eggweights stuffed inside them.

UKAD charged Fury with a PED detected in his post fight test vs Hammer, not Wlad. For reasons known only to them, they waited till just before the scheduled rematch with Wlad before bringing that charge against him.

There was no glove incident in training. What there was was an unsubstantiated allegation by a disgruntled former sparring partner who claimed he'd been shafted by Ben Davison over unpaid expense.

Then there is the Wilder ****, which nobody takes seriously except the LDBC and a rabble of crackpot American conspiracy theory suckers.
        denium likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

There was no glove incident during the Hammer fight. The ref found a tear in one of Fury's gloves during a pre fight check and the gloves were changed. Which is exactly what would have happened if Fury had been crazy enough to try going into either Wilder fight with his gloves hanging off his fists and/or eggweights stuffed inside them.

UKAD charged Fury with a PED detected in his post fight test vs Hammer, not Wlad. For reasons known only to them, they waited till just before the scheduled rematch with Wlad before bringing that charge against him.

There was no glove incident in training. What there was was an unsubstantiated allegation by a disgruntled former sparring partner who claimed he'd been shafted by Ben Davison over unpaid expense.

Then there is the Wilder ****, which nobody takes seriously except the LDBC and a rabble of crackpot American conspiracy theory suckers.
          Just to be clear, I am laughing at you, not with

I stopped reading because that's a level of fanboy bull****, or stupid, take your choice, that I can not follow.

There was no glove incident, but let me explain the glove incident connected to the hammer fight doe ya ****ing mook ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

Don’t forget this

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            Added it to the list

I just pulled that list out of my ass, if I actually looked for more accusations I'm sure I'd find something.
            Last edited by Marchegiano; 07-21-2021, 01:06 PM. Reason: added

Comment

What is it about Wilder's performance in the first fight that convinces people that Fury, Sugarhill, Arum and Warren were all willing to risk jail by *checks notes* drugging water, loading gloves and getting the referee drunk? To the casual observer it seems rather more as if Fury simply noticed that the King of the Bomb Squad Nation just needed somebody to ignore his hyped right hand and give him a regulation slapping around.

Comment

Originally posted by Brumsongs1 View Post
                What is it about Wilder's performance in the first fight that convinces people that Fury, Sugarhill, Arum and Warren were all willing to risk jail by *checks notes* drugging water, loading gloves and getting the referee drunk? To the casual observer it seems rather more as if Fury simply noticed that the King of the Bomb Squad Nation just needed somebody to ignore his hyped right hand and give him a regulation slapping around.
                Listening to Fury fans you’ll think Fury had an A+ performance in the first fight. Some of the rounds he only threw 4 punches and he didn't win every round as you all claim. He was dropped twice and out for a period of time that alone will make a fighter less confident. People do extreme things when they lose their confidence.

Nothing about this graph paints a picture of dominance from Fury. He danced, threw soft punches, and played around the ring all night long.
                D718EC46-122F-41F0-9333-7B91C7C8EC71.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

Listening to Fury fans you’ll think Fury had an A+ performance in the first fight. Some of the rounds he only threw 4 punches and he didn't win every round as you all claim. He was dropped twice and out for a period of time that alone will make a fighter less confident. People do extreme things when they lose their confidence.

Nothing about this graph paints a picture of dominance from Fury. He danced, threw soft punches, and played around the ring all night long.
                  D718EC46-122F-41F0-9333-7B91C7C8EC71.jpeg
                  Fury is significantly ahead in all categories in those stats. 'Hey Sugarhill, how on earth are we going to beat this guy that I outpunched all night last time?' 'Golly Tyson, I guess we'll have to orchestrate the most criminal fraud in the history of boxing. After all, the worst that can happen is that I, an ex-cop, end up in jail for abetting a homicide.'
                  Last edited by Brumsongs1; 07-21-2021, 02:17 PM.

Comment

this is somethign you see for big fights, particularly at HW and international fights for huge money. i wouldn't take a random bottle of water from someone i didn't know if i was fighting for several million dollars. crazy **** happens at heavyweight particularly and you don't want to jeopardize your life changing paycheck. i'd literally have someone from my team, one of my best friends or my manager or something, go to a major retailer [walmart, etc] and get bottled water. that's all i'm drinking. i've seen fury refuse water on several occasions. other fighters, too.

let me make it clear. this guy is an idiot and i'm not wasting 15 minutes of my life watching his ****. wilder wasn't poisoned. he was outclassed. but you don't take a random glass of water leading into a heavyweight fight.
                    Last edited by New England; 07-21-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brumsongs1 View Post

Fury is significantly ahead in all categories in those stats. 'Hey Sugarhill, how on earth are we going to beat this guy that I outpunched all night last time?' 'Golly Tyson, I guess we'll have to orchestrate the most criminal fraud in the history of boxing. After all, the worst that can happen is that I, an ex-cop, end up in jail for abetting a homicide.'
                      He landed 84 punches the whole fight nothing significant about that at all. Got dropped in round 9, 12 outlanded in 7 and danced around the ring all night sticking his tongue out. Majority of those rounds Fury only outlanded by 1-2 punches The only rounds he won significant was 3 and 10.

Sugarhill, how on earth are we going to beat this guy that I outpunched all night last time

More like sugar hill what can we do not to get dropped twice and brutally knocked out by a smaller man again .
                      He was knocked out cold for a short period of time and not able to drop or hurt a guy 30lbs lighter than him. Of course Fury had concerns going into the second fight. He scored a few more pitty pat punches all night but only one fighter punches did more damage. A heavyweight landing 7 punches a round and not able to drop a fighter with with a 30lb advantage is not dominating at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X