Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Definitely Want Crawford Fight, For His Guys And My Guys To See If They Can Make It Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Definitely Want Crawford Fight, For His Guys And My Guys To See If They Can Make It Happen

Errol Spence insists that at least one more big welterweight fight in his future beyond the one that is next in line. The undefeated WBC/IBF champ is preparing for a superfight with legendary former eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39KOs), which takes place August 21 on Fox Sports Pay-Per-View from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Even with such an event looming overhead, Spence (27-0, 21KOs) has grown accustomed to still fielding questions as to whether a blockbuster showdown with Terence Crawford (37-0, 28KOs) will see the light of day.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence should've never responded to this question. his main focused should've been about Pacquiao.
    Rodtang Rodtang gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

This fight needs to happen. Can’t blame Spence for using the A-side advantage, especially if he gets past Pacquiao.

Comment

Sounds good, but doesn’t look like it will happen until Crawford gets away from Top Rank
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

What a bum. Using crawfords name to help promote his fight
          TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

I feel sorry for Errol. Does he want the fight? Undoubtedly. But Errols "my guys" don't. Unless of course if Bud signs with Pbc. Will he ? Who knows. Can't wait to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              What a bum. Using crawfords name to help promote his fight
              Love your sarcasm man. Delivered in a nice deadpan manner. Do you think many will take the bait?

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                This fight needs to happen. Can’t blame Spence for using the A-side advantage, especially if he gets past Pacquiao.
                Oh, that's without a doubt! If i'm Spence, and I beat Pacquiao, Bud gets nothing more than 40%, and that's being generous! Arum has killed it for Bud! He refused to pay Porter, now trying to set him up with Zepeda, and what's the carrot to re-sign? Josh Taylor in the UK? Seriously? So a washed up Brook in 2020, only one fight in 2021 (a Jr. WW), and a so-called HUGE fight in 2022 (another Jr. WW). His legacy can only be saved by leaving Top Rank after this October fight!

Terence Crawford “likely” to face Jose Zepeda in October title defense

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/6/2...xing-news-2021
                Last edited by Bronx2245; 07-20-2021, 08:54 AM.
                NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Oh, that's without a doubt! If i'm Spence, and I beat Pacquiao, Bud gets nothing more than 40%, and that's being generous! Arum has killed it for Bud! He refused to pay Porter, now trying to set him up with Zepeda, and what's the carrot to re-sign? Josh Taylor in the UK? Seriously? So a washed up Brook in 2020, only one fight in 2021 (a Jr. WW), and a so-called HUGE fight in 2022 (another Jr. WW). His legacy can only be saved by leaving Top Rank after this October fight!

Terence Crawford “likely” to face Jose Zepeda in October title defense

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/6/2...xing-news-2021
                  Crawford has put himself in the current situation he’s in. He f***** himself renewing his contract with Arum. The snake has made it clear that he has no interest in helping Crawford. Spence on the other hand has been treated very well by Haymon and has gotten the better opposition.

Comment

Crawford and Spence USED to be a must see 147 bout. Now I'm not so sure. The appeal is gone for me. I would almost rather see Spence move up and fight his stablemate in Charlo. That wont happen either but im more intrigued by that fight than I am the Crawford fight nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X