Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: A Win Over Pacquiao Will Show Everybody Why I Am One Of The Best In The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phishfan
    replied
    Not everyone reads boxingscene or nerds out over boxing. A win over pacquio would be absolutely HUGE for spence. Hardly anyone knows who spence is. If I had a photo on my phone of spence and showed my coworkers asking if they knew who he was most would say "no", honestly hardly anyone would know who he is. If I did the same thing for pacquio most would know who he was. This is gonna propel spence into the main stream.
    Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• -Kev-
    replied
    No it wouldn’t Spence.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Well, turpin beat srr the former goat in his prime. Your beating the current goat whos past prime
    Last edited by hugh grant; 07-19-2021, 12:11 PM.
    GOD-FR33 GOD-FR33 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    Spence mustve really bumped his head in that accident....this fight does more for pac than it does for himself. Thats why the odds are so big. Pac hasnt fought in 2 years and is way passed his prime. If spence does the mikey-type fight with pac, his stock goes way down.

Leave a comment:

• dukesville
    replied
    This fight does nothing for Spence except make him look bad if he has a hard time with pacman. To be among the best he has to fight the best prime fighters like he is in and around his division. Pac is a percentage of what he used to be.

Leave a comment:

• Tibburon245
    replied
    The dumbest fans are the haters of the best fighters like Canelo Pac & others. Pac should retire but it would be great if he beats or KOs Spence first. Pac has been counted out many times before. But Spence is a monster in his own right so we will see.
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Oregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post
    My question is if Spence wins in dramatic fashion does he rise on the infamous P4P list? I mean providing he puts a beating on Pac does his stock rise or does he just beat on a fighter that shouldve walked away 2 years ago after the Thurman fight?
    ————
    Whu not? After all, PAC was incredibly respected by beating Brandon Rios, Broner, Mosley, Margarito, Clottey while they were all coming off losses so why not.

Leave a comment:

• Oregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
    This fight is all about Pac, if Pac beats Spence, it'll be hard to argue against him being the best ever
    ——-
    I knew PAC was the best ever after he beat Brandon Rios who was coming off a loss. Some say it was when he beat Broner, who was also coming off two losses and a draw but most experts say it was when he beat Mosley who was coming off a loss to Floyd. ‍♂️

Leave a comment:

• djtmal
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash out View Post
    Definitely. Pacquiao showed in his last fight at age 40, that he was the best he has ever been and is still the same prime Pac that Mayweather beat 118-110. Even though Pac vs Horn was close, that's one fight I give him a pass on, as he didn't train for the fight, and was screwed over by the officials as well, but no mistake about it, Spence is facing prime Pacquiao, based on Pac's last fight, but that was 2 years ago, we'll see. Nash out - boxing expert.
    Are you kidding me. Prime Pac?

He was past his prime/shopworn and already been ko'd by the time he fought Floyd, now is 40 plus and two years removed from beating Thurman.

Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    My question is if Spence wins in dramatic fashion does he rise on the infamous P4P list? I mean providing he puts a beating on Pac does his stock rise or does he just beat on a fighter that shouldve walked away 2 years ago after the Thurman fight?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X