Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol Called Me Out, His Side Knows I'm Available!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Kev-
    replied
    Originally posted by wildman View Post
    We've been wanting to know just how good Ramirez really is for years. And we'll still be wondering in two more years. He talks big, but mark my words. He will find a way to avoid Bivol, Beterbiev and Smith. Instead, he will fight for some interim or "regular " phony belt and keep running parallel to the top guys. He's the biggest fraud in boxing. Worse than Haney.
    No one is worse than Haney. Maybe only Terence Crawford.

And Ramirez’s resume is much better than Haney’s, albeit Ramirez is much older. Abraham, Vlaslov, Hart 2x, Barrera, Edwards. Not a great resume but it is better and more varied in styles.

Haney is being fed straight up older, chinny fighters like Linares and Gamboa and failing to stop them. That’s pretty bad.

Leave a comment:

• nino brown21
    replied
    I think that'd be a decent scrap .

Leave a comment:

• fantasy5021
    replied
    a year ago i thought Bilov would destroy Ramirez i think this is a much closer fight than we think.

Leave a comment:

• gooderz84
    replied
    both these guys need to step up their level of opponent. I don't know why everyone holds Bivol in such high regard.

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    Bivol will not take the fight.. Hearn will promise him a fight for Canelo to make sure he doesn’t lol

Leave a comment:

• VegasRaiders
    replied
    Originally posted by wildman View Post
    We've been wanting to know just how good Ramirez really is for years. And we'll still be wondering in two more years. He talks big, but mark my words. He will find a way to avoid Bivol, Beterbiev and Smith. Instead, he will fight for some interim or "regular " phony belt and keep running parallel to the top guys. He's the biggest fraud in boxing. Worse than Haney.
    Like how tank is starting his career

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Bivol is a ducker. He'd rather fight lenin castillo and craig richards instead of unifying against Beterbiev.
    Oh, I didn't know.. Maybe you can inform us about the offers he's turned down then.
    Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Leave a comment:

• BlackR0bbb
    replied
    This guy flaps his gums a lot for someone with such a thin resume. Does anyone really believe he wants to fight Bivol or Beterbiev?

Leave a comment:

• BigDramaShow!
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I'm more interested to see what Bivol does now that Joe Smith Jr. has his plans laid out for him. Unless Beterbiev gets a mandatory called, I'd much rather see Beterbiev-Bivol next.
    Bivol is a ducker. He'd rather fight lenin castillo and craig richards instead of unifying against Beterbiev.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

So would I, but who knows with Hearn/Arum. I heard Marcus Browne say he wanted Beterbiev, but not sure how serious he is with that china chin of his. Vlasov could be a good fight too, since I'd argue he has earned it. LHW is pretty top heavy though.
    I think Hearn is only a co-promoter when it comes to Bivol. He's really with World of Boxing and Vadim Kornilov (sp). It could be done...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X