Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Want To Go After Canelo In Three Years, I Want To Be World Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardi
    replied
    Even Yildrim would KO him in 3 rounds lol honestly if he actually has some talent I can see the WBA letting him fight for some vacant Title against some undeserving C level fighter 3-5 year's from now . He'd still probably lose

Leave a comment:

• b morph
    replied
    His statement is so disrespectful to every REAL professional boxer who has dedicated their lives to this sport. Guys who eat, sleep, and breathe boxing.

I say put him in there with Canelo so he can see what it’s all about. Hell it doesn’t even need to be Canelo. Put him in there with anyone halfway decent.

Gabe Rosado would fu#k him up.

Leave a comment:

• Rapscallion
    replied
    If he's unlucky enough, Jake just might be granted his wish.

Leave a comment:

• aaronbnb
    replied
    Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
    Jake Paul is basically saying that he has so much natural boxing ability and talent that he only needs 3 years to unlock said ability and talent compared to all the other fighters except Floyd who have lost so far to Canelo and for the most part, have been boxing basically their whole life. Think about that...
    he's a lot lot bigger than Canelo. that helps equalize things, but yeah 100% getting KOed by Canelo.

Leave a comment:

• Hnnnggg
    replied
    This kid has a death wish. It’s one thing to fight non boxers, but it’s damn near a planet of difference when you’re in the ring with a future hall of famer still in his prime

Leave a comment:

• Zodogg
    replied
    Jake is only relevant because of social media and streaming if it weren't for that avenue we would not be here in this forum talking about this. So if he wants to legitimize himself to me fight a REAL BOXER. Talking these guysvcant hit me? Nate Robinson Askram and whoever else. Jake fighting guys WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE. We not talking about guys that have dedicated their lives to THE SWEET SCIENCE since adolescents. Jake Paul there are 15 16 y/o amateurs out there right NOW that will flatline your azz....DONT GET IT TWISTED...ENJOY UR LIL RUN WITH THIS EXIBITION ****T AND STAY IN YOUR LANE because as soon as you step in the ring with a real BOXER your lil money grab is over

Leave a comment:

• andocom
    replied
    Its always nice to dream.

Could actually see him getting a fight with Conor at some point, if Conor needs a couple million for some reason, although that seems to be unlikely.

Canelo on the other hand seems a lot more respectful of the sport, less money focused, although if for whatever reason it actually happened I wouldn't say no to a glorious prolonged punishment, hopefully round after round of beating ending with a smashed orbital.

Like Jake Paul I can dream also.

Leave a comment:

• Afi23
    replied
    Jake Paul is basically saying that he has so much natural boxing ability and talent that he only needs 3 years to unlock said ability and talent compared to all the other fighters except Floyd who have lost so far to Canelo and for the most part, have been boxing basically their whole life. Think about that...

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    Would love to see Canelo crack him with a liver shot. That s**t is so painful I think it would retire him.

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    Lol Alvarez hurts him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X