Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Rips Fury: You Think He Ain't Gonna Try To Cheat This Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ———
    If they fought a 4th time, I’d probably root for Wilder. The HW division is probably the weakest era ever.
    Perhaps, that’s how it gets to stay exciting?
    Deontay Wilder is must-see TV. He has knocked down or knocked out every single one of his opponents. He almost knocked Fury out again in the third fight.

    There are still exciting fights with Andy Ruiz, Dillian Whyte, Robert Helenius, Adam Kownacki, Joe Joyce, Daniel Dubois, Oleksander Usyk and Anthony Joshua.

    After getting much deserved rest with family and friends, 2022 should see Wilder in several exciting fights.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

      Deontay Wilder is must-see TV. He has knocked down or knocked out every single one of his opponents. He almost knocked Fury out again in the third fight.

      There are still exciting fights with Andy Ruiz, Dillian Whyte, Robert Helenius, Adam Kownacki, Joe Joyce, Daniel Dubois, Oleksander Usyk and Anthony Joshua.

      After getting much deserved rest with family and friends, 2022 should see Wilder in several exciting fights.
      Yes, but what happened to your know it all conclusion that Wilder KO's Fury? You were talking a big game, just had no idea at all what you were talking about. I've got that plate of Doo Doo for you to eat. Admit it. You were wrong and you don't know sheit about heavyweight boxing. I said I'd be here to talk to you about it. So what do you have to say? Your "king" got battered by a vastly better fighter.
      eco1 likes this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by medic5678 View Post

        Yes, but what happened to your know it all conclusion that Wilder KO's Fury? You were talking a big game, just had no idea at all what you were talking about. I've got that plate of Doo Doo for you to eat. Admit it. You were wrong and you don't know sheit about heavyweight boxing. I said I'd be here to talk to you about it. So what do you have to say? Your "king" got battered by a vastly better fighter.
        This is what I posted immediately after watching the fight live. If you just caught the highlights, you missed a classic...

        Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
        THE
        BEST
        HEAVYWEIGHT
        FIGHT
        EVER!!!

        Tyson Fury finally proved he is the king of the division. He went through hell and fought back harder every time he was knocked down or hit hard.

        Deontay Wilder proved he is a GREAT fighter!!!!
        He never quit and he should be proud of what he did tonight. He lost to the better man. He joins Muhammad Ali, Oscar De La Hoya, Felix 'Tito' Trinidad and Lennox Lewis as my favorite fighters of all time. Looking forward to ANY fight involving Deontay Wilder.

        Both fighters proved their greatest tonight.

        Comment


        • t
          Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

          This is what I posted immediately after watching the fight live. If you just caught the highlights, you missed a classic...

          That's a bit of humble pie. Although I think others will have Wilder figured out, moving forward. He is going to get pressed. Like once a hard puncher loses once, they tend to lose again. The invincibility is gone. I thought the fight was entertaining, but I didn't think Wilder boxed well at all.
          boxinggod101 and eco1 like this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

            Deontay Wilder is must-see TV. He has knocked down or knocked out every single one of his opponents. He almost knocked Fury out again in the third fight.

            There are still exciting fights with Andy Ruiz, Dillian Whyte, Robert Helenius, Adam Kownacki, Joe Joyce, Daniel Dubois, Oleksander Usyk and Anthony Joshua.

            After getting much deserved rest with family and friends, 2022 should see Wilder in several exciting fights.
            You were the one talking s h I t before the fight. How did it go?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by eco1 View Post

              You were the one talking s h I t before the fight. How did it go?
              It was a great fight to watch as it was happening:
              Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
              I lost my voice screaming at the action last night. Even the announcers were saying they didn't care about the scorecards because it was non-stop action for 11 straight rounds.

              I wanted Wilder to continue his success to the body, but it's a fight. Just like I said in the buildup, Fury fought back harder after every knockdown and after every big shot. His wife was concerned about the punishment Fury was taking, but he pulled through and knocked Wilder out.

              Nothing like seeing it live. And nothing like watching top fighters in their prime fighting it out, digging deep, and making history.

              Wilder beats every other heavyweight out there not named Fury.
              eco1 likes this.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by medic5678 View Post
                That's a bit of humble pie. Although I think others will have Wilder figured out, moving forward. He is going to get pressed. Like once a hard puncher loses once, they tend to lose again. The invincibility is gone. I thought the fight was entertaining, but I didn't think Wilder boxed well at all.
                No humble pie. I'll always pick Wilder to win. It was just a raw assessment of a great fight, moments after watching non-stop action for 11 straight rounds, where you didn't know what was going to happen the very next second of the action.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

                  No humble pie. I'll always pick Wilder to win. It was just a raw assessment of a great fight, moments after watching non-stop action for 11 straight rounds, where you didn't know what was going to happen the very next second of the action.
                  Admit it. You've got a gay crush on Deontay Wilder. It's ok bro. This is 2021.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

                    This is what I posted immediately after watching the fight live. If you just caught the highlights, you missed a classic...

                    the best HW fight ever?? i barely gave it 7,5/10, it was very entertaining scrap but Fury Dominated 90% of the rounds, both fighters show alot of heart but from technical and skill stand point it was very poor fight, especially Wilder, God!! his skill and stamina were atrocious.

                    Comment


                    • Nah Tyson just had Little tricks up his sleeve passed down from generations of bare buckle boxers and a lifetime of learning. Deontay only trick is rabbit punch, not very subtle.
                      all things considered deontay didn't do too bad

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP