Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Jared Anderson Helping Tyson Fury, Gives Him Hell in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxinglife8
    replied
    Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
    I want to see Jared fight Duboius. I think this will be a huge fight in the near future for HW kingdom.
    Thats an amazing shout but im not sure if it would ever get made

Leave a comment:

• boxinglife8
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    What the hell does Gypsy-John know about Jared Anderson? John Fury is not even allowed to enter the U.S.A to see for himself. I'm not the slightest surprised that a 9-0 prospect is beating-up Tyson in sparring. This report reminds me of the time when that English club-fighter Dave Allen, beat-up the Gypsy-Bum in training-camp.

There is no way that 9-0 Jared Anderson, eje ibaba or whatever his name is walk out on their own two feet if they have the same intense sparring with Deontay Wilder ; from the photographs that I seen on social media, Tyson, Anderson and ibaba did not have a mark on their faces ; ask the real 'Big-Baby' Jarrell Miller what intense sparing with the 'Bronze-Bomber' is like, and if he is honest he will tell you that Deontay sent him to the hospital.
    The bronze bomber was getting handled by David haye and Hrgovic in sparring calm your ass down

Leave a comment:

• Bogadile
    replied
    Translation: I promote Jared Anderson and hes an up and coming fighter so lemme just put this **** out there.

Leave a comment:

• elegua
    replied
    Up till now Jared hasn't show anything you can say WOW!...He needs to try some young Russians and Cuban stars and then you can talk. The senile Arum said Loma already surpassed Ali...LMAO!!

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by Smash View Post

nice and floppy u mean
    No man can break DW unless dem glove be floppy

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied
    Knowing Arum, this is more about getting the kid's name out there and trying to leverage off Fury's name than about how sparring is going with Fury.

Leave a comment:

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    Jared is one of the most fluid fighters in years, if we truly want to get excited about a fighter this is one to watch! I said this the 1st time I saw Gervonta years ago, and look where he is today. Jared is a heavyweight with almost everything so he's going to be even bigger as long as he and his people use sparring to learn and not allow him to become broke up as a sparring partner, but I think he can hold his own with anyone, but of course we need to see if one can take it as well and his defense at times is his biggest weakness seeing that his hands are down and open a great deal, but I'm high on him like I was on a young Mike Tyson in the PAL Nationals in 1984 even though he got dropped in the tournament.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    He's from Ohio so I'm skeptical.

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

He's talking rubbish lol.

50 ain't scared of no country bumpkin like Deontay. 50 was trolling Deontay hard after Fury nearly killed him. It's still on his IG.
    I played stupid and gave the clown a platform to embarrass himself and he fell for it like usual. I’m well aware of the propaganda he comes out with, especially when it comes to Wilder.

I’m seriously glad that the majority of this forum tend to see through 1HourRun. There’s plenty others like him though, they maybe lust after a different fighter/promoter!!!

I just hope Deontay’s wife doesn’t ever see his ramblings as she’ll take him out the game thinking he’s wanting to steal her man!

have a good day sir!

Leave a comment:

• Brother Mouzone
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    Fury is out there sparring top prospects like Anderson and Ajagba, what's Wilder doing?

Sparring some bums in his basement by the looks of things.
    200.gif
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X