Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Jared Anderson Helping Tyson Fury, Gives Him Hell in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    I saw one of his fights, doesn't look great, but I'm sure he is a good sparring partner.

He could do well in a weak heavyweight division.
    TRANSLATION: He's a great punching bag for Tyson Fury in sparring.

Leave a comment:

• VislorTurlough
    replied
    Time will tell. What’s clear is this drop of HWs is thin in a non competitive way. Drop off after #3 or 4 is dramatic. Later Holmes era and 90s had a lot of competitive, if not immortal names to keep things interesting. Not the case at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Fighter78
    replied
    BOY!...I wish we could all be in that gym watching Jared Anderson TOY with Tyson Fury....LOLOL....I 100% guarantee that's what you'll see.

Leave a comment:

• IAMTHAT
    replied
    I want to see Jared fight Duboius. I think this will be a huge fight in the near future for HW kingdom.

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Take my advise, Chris Colbert sucks.
    I don't really give a fack tbh.

You know I don't have much interest in midgets or women fighting each other.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

Yeah I've not seen that much of him, but I'll keep an eye on Chris now, i respect anyone who has the balls to speak the truth, knowing that they'll likely get ostracised for it.

It's time for you to dump the Bronze Bummer and get on the Jared hype train. I did warn you years ago that Deontay was a lost cause, you should heed my advice son.
    Take my advise, Chris Colbert sucks.

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

denium, I'm 100% positive that you never seen a Chris Colbert fight in your entire life ; yet, I see you fangirling hard on his threads speaking against the 'Bronze-Bomber' and dick-riding Tyson.

denium, I present to you my 2018 sig of HW prospect Trey Lippe Morrison, son of the 'Duke' Tommy Morrison. I hope this clears my name of any suspicion of prejudice against 'White' folk.
    Yeah I've not seen that much of him, but I'll keep an eye on Chris now, i respect anyone who has the balls to speak the truth, knowing that they'll likely get ostracised for it.

It's time for you to dump the Bronze Bummer and get on the Jared hype train. I did warn you years ago that Deontay was a lost cause, you should heed my advice son.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

Yo mayne.

Is Jared now an enemy of the LDBC because he's Fury's sparring partner?

He's black and American so one would expect you to be on his nuts?
    denium, I'm 100% positive that you never seen a Chris Colbert fight in your entire life ; yet, I see you fangirling hard on his threads speaking against the 'Bronze-Bomber' and dick-riding Tyson.

denium, I present to you my 2018 sig of HW prospect Trey Lippe Morrison, son of the 'Duke' Tommy Morrison. I hope this clears my name of any suspicion of prejudice against 'White' folk.

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Jarrod Anderson is a hard punching medium sized heavyweight (by today’s standards) who literally moves like a middleweight. Barring a China chin or a loss of discipline, I fail to see a future where this lad doesn’t win a world title. He is without a doubt the best looking heavyweight prospect in the world
    Watching his last 2 or 3 fights and seeing progress each time I agree with you. Moving forward and being challenged a little more each time withing maybe 3 years this kid could do something. He has good form and great movement for heavyweight IMO

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Fury is out there sparring top prospects like Anderson and Ajagba, what's Wilder doing?

Sparring some bums in his basement by the looks of things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X