Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: Tank Skipped 2 Divisions For C-Plus Fighter Because He Doesn't Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    This guy needs to just stop his stupidity. He wants no part of Davis and clearly ducked Haney. facts

    Comment


    • #12
      The Truth!

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        And you don't wanna fight Loma... What's you're issue?
        He already beat Loma. The issue is Loma was the one who did not put a rematch clause in the contract because his head is so big he thought he'll easily beat Lopez. He got what he fÁking deserve

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

          The funnier thing is that Him and Ryan are the only ones stepping up to the plate and fight actual challenges, Ryan just came from beating Luke Campbell who gave loma a good fight and is now talking to fight Rolly Romero. Teofimo Lopez on the other hand just came from beating the number 1 p4p fighter in the world and is now making his first defense against a undefeated young hungry in his prime fighter. Meanwhile Devin Haney is too busy fighting senior citizens who are over the hill just like his last fights against 50 year old gamboa and quitter Jorge Linares and devin can’t even stop these guys before the last bell ‍♂️ Embarrassing
          Ryan is not fighting Rolly Romero. Rolly is fighting Austin Dulay on the Charlo vs. Castano undercard, on July 17th!

          Comment


          • #15
            Teo is on record as saying he didn’t see any reason to fight Tank. Him saying this now tells me he and the Top Rank matchmakers believe Tank is on paper the least dangerous at 135 and Bob clearly realizes Tanknis the biggest draw so It makes sense Teo wants to fight him now.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

              He already beat Loma. The issue is Loma was the one who did not put a rematch clause in the contract because his head is so big he thought he'll easily beat Lopez. He got what he fÁking deserve
              Yup. Can’t fault Teo for that.
              billeau2 likes this.

              Comment


              • #17
                Tank only goes after fake ass regular belts, not real championship like Lopez has.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

                  The funnier thing is that Him and Ryan are the only ones stepping up to the plate and fight actual challenges, Ryan just came from beating Luke Campbell who gave loma a good fight and is now talking to fight Rolly Romero. Teofimo Lopez on the other hand just came from beating the number 1 p4p fighter in the world and is now making his first defense against a undefeated young hungry in his prime fighter. Meanwhile Devin Haney is too busy fighting senior citizens who are over the hill just like his last fights against 50 year old gamboa and quitter Jorge Linares and devin can’t even stop these guys before the last bell ‍♂️ Embarrassing
                  isn’t Ryan Osaka out right now with mental health issues?

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

                    He already beat Loma. The issue is Loma was the one who did not put a rematch clause in the contract because his head is so big he thought he'll easily beat Lopez. He got what he fÁking deserve
                    You figure more little boys would figure out what a coward is and not make posts sounding like one.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

                      You figure more little boys would figure out what a coward is and not make posts sounding like one.
                      You’re stupid did your mom smoke weed when she was pregnant with your low iq ass? A coward is a fighter who was so scared to punch for 6 rounds. Like what Lomachenko did in his fight vs Lopez.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP