Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Golovkin so scared of Andrade? Reports are Golovkin is currently in dispute with DAZN over opponents as they are trying to force a unification between GGG and Andrade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Golovkin so scared of Andrade? Reports are Golovkin is currently in dispute with DAZN over opponents as they are trying to force a unification between GGG and Andrade.

Based on what I saw from the Liam Smith fight, This should be a KO victory for GGG.

This is no surprise. We have known this for a while. ggg is a cowardly puss, always have been...

Comment

GGG can spark Doo Doo out. Why the hell would he avoid Doo Doo!? This would be the 1st time I would root for GGG lol. Make this fight happen

Comment

If this is true..then a lot of people need to shut up....

Comment

Who's to say Golovkin doesn't end up taking the fight?

Comment

My guess is the money isn’t right. I doubt he’s afraid of Andrade. Andrade can’t even look good against the bums he’s fighting.

Comment

It's about time that DAZN started demanding better opponents from Golovkin.

They did it with Caneo who is actually a draw. Why not with Golovkin, who isn't much of one?
              Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

That Derevyenchenko fight I do think has him Cautious, to be in such Grueling fight that late in his career he is never going to be the same BUT he still dangerous with that Power of course but I do feel a Charlo, Andrade, even Murata would probably be catching a 39 year old GGG just at the right time

160 end up being very disappointing after looking extremely promising when it had Canelo, GGG, Charlo, Andrade, BJS and we did not get any of those fights at 160. However, Canelo has fought 2 out of 3 on that list and he has recently came out and said Charlo fight will likely happen after he unifies. No backing down now, I see some fans jump off Jermall Bandwagon after for years saying he would beat Canelo so yeah no turning back now. I think he Unifies with Plant and if successful he fights Charlo likely in May 2022.

However, GGG vs Andrade should happen, also Charlo vs Munguia should happen! GGG will play it safe with Murata fight already in his Back Pocket and I'm assuming is a big Payday for him to go to Japan most likely
                Last edited by sicko; 06-24-2021, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  That Derevyenchenko fight I do think has him Cautious, to be in such Grueling fight that late in his career he is never going to be the same BUT he still dangerous with that Power of course but I do feel a Charlo, Andrade, even Murata would probably be catching a 39 year old GGG just at the right time

160 end up being very disappointing after looking extremely promising when it had Canelo, GGG, Charlo, Andrade, BJS and we did not get any of those fights at 160. However, Canelo has fought 2 out of 3 on that list and he has recently came out and said Charlo fight will likely happen after he unifies. No backing down now, I see some fans jump off Jermall Bandwagon after for years saying he would beat Canelo so yeah no turning back now. I think he Unifies with Plant and if successful he fights Charlo likely in May 2022.

However, GGG vs Andrade should happen, also Charlo vs Munguia should happen! GGG will play it safe with Murata fight already in his Back Pocket and I'm assuming is a big Payday for him to go to Japan most likely
                  Agreed. DAZN already lost a lot of money paying Golovkin 30million combined for Rolls and Szeremeta. GGG has 3 fights left on his 90mil deal with DAZN. He should fight Murata, Andrade and Canelo.

Comment

A 39 year old who's legs have slowed considerably against a awkward southpaw mover oh I wonder what the hesitation is Hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                    X