Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Not Ruling Out Possibility of Facing Canelo in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Not Ruling Out Possibility of Facing Canelo in The Future

YouTube star Jake Paul believes that his boxing run can potentially lead to a potential showdown with the top pound-for-pound fighter in the sport, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alternative title: Jake Paul wants to cash out against Canelo
    charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Carnelo better accept A side Pauls demands.

Comment

He should fight Wilder

Comment

Jake is alcoholic bum with 0 true boxing fights lol
          charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Sir muckety muck what gives you the right to fight Canelo in the ring?

Not an exhibition, a sanctioned professional fight.

Canelo is a world class fighter at the top of his game. Not a small retired guy looking to cash out.
            youre-a-bum-i-tell-ya.jpg

Comment

I'd rather Canelo face a Jermall Charlo, David Benavidez or a Demetrius Andrade first. All three of these potential opponents are undefeated. The last thing we need to see from him is another side-show or a circus with the Paul boys. If Canelo chooses to go that route; Fine. It's alright by me just so long as he is not an active fighter and retired first.

Comment

[@% jccjr

Comment

Hell yeah! This shot caller is the one who determines whether him and Canelo would fight or not

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                    Hell yeah! This shot caller is the one who determines whether him and Canelo would fight or not
                    Go back to you tube. We will call you if we need toilet paper or the bathroom cleaned. .

Comment

Working...
                    X