Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Not Ruling Out Possibility of Facing Canelo in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lopetego
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
    What a clown, Canelo kills this moron. Canelo has already made clear he's not going to participate in these side show's, but if this guy wants a piece, Canelo has also made it clear that Paul is always welcome to his gym for a a** whooping sparring session.
    yeah but why take a beating for free, when you can scam tons of casual morons to pay for it

I'll never pay for this bull**** circus mismatches but sadly, lots of dumb casuals do, that's why they keep happening

Leave a comment:

• nghtmr111
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Go back to you tube. We will call you if we need toilet paper or the bathroom cleaned. .
    I guess you are too stupid to sense sarcasm

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Of the two, Jake is definitely the much more talented brother. Just the same, Yildirim would probably shut him out or knock him out.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield02
    replied
    What a clown, Canelo kills this moron. Canelo has already made clear he's not going to participate in these side show's, but if this guy wants a piece, Canelo has also made it clear that Paul is always welcome to his gym for a a** whooping sparring session.

Leave a comment:

• aaronbnb
    replied
    Jake Paul's going to do a cash out fight eventually. Canelo is the biggest name out there and only big name in Jake Paul's general weight range.

Jake Paul talks about Conor and Nate Diaz but both of them will never face him; they're way too small.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Luisbot2000 View Post

?bringing eyes to the sport is a bad thing? Ali did it????
    Before you retire yes! What else was Ali supposed to do? He couldn't get licensed to box professionally anywhere else except in an exhibition bout.

Leave a comment:

• Pete16
    replied
    Silly question but isn't Jake Paul quite a bit heavier then 168? He is talking about fighting for Canelo's belts which from what I recall would mean he has to shed quite a bit of weight. I thought he is in the 200lb range.

Leave a comment:

• sidefx996
    replied
    Why are we wasting everyone's time posting this garbage? My dead grandmother isn't "ruling out" fighting Canelo either... How about we make a list of people who only get paid if they beat him and see how long that list is?

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    This clown doesn't make it out of the first round against clenelo

Leave a comment:

• The tucker
    replied
    Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
    Canelo respects the sport of boxing and it's something he takes so seriously. I doubt Canelo would entertain this circus but I'd like him to just so that he seriously hurts Jake and puts an end to these joke fights.
    And that alone will make people pluck down a ton of money just to see canelo slaughter him. And watch canelo do a complete 180 and say he only doing it to get rid of them for the sport of boxing but lining his pockets in the process.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X