Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Manager: Chisora Rematch Being Negotiated For Later in The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STREET CLEANER
    replied
    Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

I was gonna mention his behaviour maybe be a factor for u in my last post as he was a bit if a d1ck back in the day but I believe it brought him more attention and notoriety and more fans as a result, but it did piss a few ppl off also, but I've always liked his heart and he's willing to fight anyone, but agree with u he does gas often
    Don't get me wrong, if he is fighting I am watching. because he actually tries to win with his limited abilities.

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

He is good in one fight and the next one he blows it. He has been better lately, I guess he has been more dedicated, usually he is good for four rounds but that has improved. I guess his behavior has turned me off but he has lost some fights that I thought he won.
    I was gonna mention his behaviour maybe be a factor for u in my last post as he was a bit if a d1ck back in the day but I believe it brought him more attention and notoriety and more fans as a result, but it did piss a few ppl off also, but I've always liked his heart and he's willing to fight anyone, but agree with u he does gas often

Leave a comment:

• STREET CLEANER
    replied

What's not to like my man, he brings it in every fight, even if he's clearly outclassed, gotta have love for someone like that
    He is good in one fight and the next one he blows it. He has been better lately, I guess he has been more dedicated, usually he is good for four rounds but that has improved. I guess his behavior has turned me off but he has lost some fights that I thought he won.

Leave a comment:

• landotter
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Can’t wait to see both these guys lose
    Gawd I laughed at that.....

I actually do not mind this as a crossroads fight. But I will put all my money on Chisora boxing to stay relevant and because he loves the sport over a going through the motions Parker.

Leave a comment:

• Jkp
    replied
    Originally posted by Zelda View Post
    Boring fight.

Parker needs to up his level and go for another shot at the title. He ain't going to do that fighting the kind of opposition he is fighting right now. Why not try to rematch Whyte or Ruiz? Those will be bigger fights. Hrgovic fight also has some kind of meaning to it.
    Whyte wants nothing to do with Parker rematch.. Whyte almost died, last time they fought. The fight was only competitive because Whyte landed a head butt ko in round 2

Whyte been fighting 40+ year olds ever since.

Parker has asked for Whyte rematch a number of times, but Whyte to busy fighting 40+ year olds, and scraping himself off the canvas.

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post

Or, Parker could grow a pair and fight Hrgovic for the chance to fight AJ for the belts? I mean, if he is worth a damn and really wants to be champion, then here is a direct pathway right? Or he can be an absolute chump and rematch Chisora, who everybody has beaten at this point.
    AJ will be tied up for over a year and a half, with usyk and the two fury fights if he gets through usyk, but if he doesn't they'll be an usyk rematch, if parker can ko chisora in the next bout then he still has easily enough time to get into a position for the Joshua fight, this is about money not fighting a Croatian who's best win is Eric fkn Molina

Leave a comment:

• thetruthteller
    replied

What for? Cos he's fighting a guy that most thought he lost too, the same guy who gives most top guys a good fight? Chisora makes huge money and he's a big draw in UK for a reason that's all while never really breaking into the top echelons of hw boxing, once again u make a dumb point
    Or, Parker could grow a pair and fight Hrgovic for the chance to fight AJ for the belts? I mean, if he is worth a damn and really wants to be champion, then here is a direct pathway right? Or he can be an absolute chump and rematch Chisora, who everybody has beaten at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
    interesting to see which network will pick it up here ? I’m guessing chisora is a free agent now so another sky PPV money grab I’d say
    Yep he is managed by Haye and works with Hearn whenever he wants. So sky PPV it is

Leave a comment:

• Buggy bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Of course, fight Chisora for another mega payday or fight Hygorvic.
    interesting to see which network will pick it up here ? I’m guessing chisora is a free agent now so another sky PPV money grab I’d say

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    As much as I don't like Chisora he won that fight. He should get his rematch.
    What's not to like my man, he brings it in every fight, even if he's clearly outclassed, gotta have love for someone like that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X