Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Anthony Joshua fight winner of Fury vs Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post

Wow Ruiz? I am not so sure about that one, I highly doubt there will be a trilogy between them. I mean Ruiz didn't look all that good anyways against Arreoloa but still, I doubt a trilogy would happen. If so, I got AJ beating Ruiz again.
    Hearn has openly been talking about a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
      I think Joshua needs to beat Usyk convincingly to earn the right to face Kronk, if not, then Joshua vs Hrgovic and the winner gets to share the ring with Fury.
      I think AJ beats Usyk quite well honestly. I hope he faces the winner of Fury/Wilder man

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

You would think but this is boxing we’re talking about.
        I'm not gonna read any more comments on this thread because this is the only one that will make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

LMAOOO. Good you know Josh destroys the fat gypo.
          I believe Joshua, at his very best, could survive 3 rounds vs Fury. Wilder lasted til 7, and he has a much better chin, and recovery powers than Femi. Like i said, if Femi can beat Usyk easily, he has earned the right to share the ring with Kronk, but if it's a controversial win, like Usyk over Chisora, then he needs another good win over someone like Hrgovic.

As the GOAT HW, Tyson Fury can do what he wants and call the shots. He's the Lineal, Ring and WBC King, who has held every other belt, including the Nash Out GOAT Championship.

Joshua knows he can't beat the King.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

I believe Joshua, at his very best, could survive 3 rounds vs Fury. Wilder lasted til 7, and he has a much better chin, and recovery powers than Femi. Like i said, if Femi can beat Usyk easily, he has earned the right to share the ring with Kronk, but if it's a controversial win, like Usyk over Chisora, then he needs another good win over someone like Hrgovic.

As the GOAT HW, Tyson Fury can do what he wants and call the shots. He's the Lineal, Ring and WBC King, who has held every other belt, including the Nash Out GOAT Championship.

Joshua knows he can't beat the King.
            Fury is basically undisputed seeing as how he never actually lost the WBA/WBO/IBF in the ring.

Joshua just holds a bunch of plastic belts.
            !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Fury is basically undisputed seeing as how he never actually lost the WBA/WBO/IBF in the ring.

Joshua just holds a bunch of plastic belts.
              Completely. In my mind, Fury owns every belt. Joshua got a gift beating Walk the Earth like a God for the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Hearn has openly been talking about a trilogy.
                Who has? I know Ruiz has but I think it is just a money grab for Ruiz, I am not sure AJ has talked about it.

Comment

Joshua knows he can`t beat Fury. I doubt he beats Wilder either.

I doubt he beats Usyk, actually, lol. Joshua is just not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Joshua knows he can`t beat Fury. I doubt he beats Wilder either.

I doubt he beats Usyk, actually, lol. Joshua is just not very good.
                    I agree with most of that except Usyk comment. AJ beats Usyk nicely imho. I mean AJ has some skills man respectable I think. But I think Wilder smashes him, Fury AJ would be more of a chess match kind of like Klichko vs Fury

Comment

Doesn't look like it.

Dude gets that Wlad-leve protection. But him mandos doe. But the other champion doe.

The WBC could be vacant and Joshua would find an excuse.
                      !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X