No announcement yet.

Tank is in a good fight this weekend and many are dismissing it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I can't agree with the bold, respectfully. Many complications in making fights these days. Where did Loma's career go after beating Pedraza? I don't count Campbell and Linares. Gamboa would beat those nondescript two.
    Ain't nobody picking Gamboa over Linares at 135. Not even present day Linares, much less the one who fought Loma over three years back.
    charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I’m no boxing expert, and I can tell you that I don’t know who tf barrios is.

no casual is going to care one bit about this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I think Santa Cruz was a way better fight/win than this one. LSC was and still is a top tier fighter and was only one division below. I actually think Tank doesn’t get enough credit for that win.
        What in the world.......
        Last edited by Mammoth; 06-21-2021, 11:41 PM.

Comment

It’s a really good fight regardless of what the boxingscene nerds think

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            I’m no boxing expert, and I can tell you that I don’t know who tf barrios is.

no casual is going to care one bit about this fight.
            It's not about Barrios, it's about Davis staying busy and sharp, taking whatever he can get. Too much promotional BS.

We'll see how good the gate sells. That's how I usually look at fighter's fanbase or popularity. Empty arenas aren't a good omen. PPV isn't be all. It should've been on regular Showtime. Screw PPVs, except for rare occasions.

Comment

I wanna watch this but screw that $70 ppv price tag

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBenjamin View Post
                I wanna watch this but screw that $70 ppv price tag
                The good news is there are a lot of high definitions streams. No one should stress themselves or lie about not watching. NSB will be watching that night!

Comment

I hope it’s a solid fight. Tank is at a serious crossroads already. If he really dedicates himself to the fullest he’s a serious problem for anyone near his weight. If he doesn’t he risks being a more talented Broner. I’ve heard some humbleness in recent interviews from Tank that gives me some hope. He talked about living like Floyd without earning it and he had to refocus his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    I hope it’s a solid fight. Tank is at a serious crossroads already. If he really dedicates himself to the fullest he’s a serious problem for anyone near his weight. If he doesn’t he risks being a more talented Broner. I’ve heard some humbleness in recent interviews from Tank that gives me some hope. He talked about living like Floyd without earning it and he had to refocus his life.
                    I just want him to fight his best options, even it is stays just within the PBC side of things. Maybe Pitbull next.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I just want him to fight his best options, even it is stays just within the PBC side of things. Maybe Pitbull next.
                      I'd love to see this one. Pitbull is my boy too. He's ranked high. I think they will save this for later. Cruz Gonzalez will take at least two more fights before that. PBC is moving him fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X