Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm. NSB says I'm crazy thinking Wilder has a shot? Here's Wilder doing jump rope like NO other heavyweight does or can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Mouzone
    replied
    Jumping rope is not gonna save him from that ass whoppin he has coming to him ..

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Wilder is gonna fuck him up. He's both mentally prepared and focused for this fight. He is going to steam roll Tyson Fury's 300 lbs Pillsbury dough boy fat ass!

Leave a comment:

• Citizen Koba
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

Such skepticism. It's sad. But it's actually good.

If the majority of people think like you do maybe I can get a windfall from the bookies. Right now, the bookies don't have significant confidence in Fury based on the odds. Gee, I wonder why.

It's all good - as long as you guys give me my credit for calling it.

Surely if you're looking to maximise your winnings you should be using this platform to convince the world Deontay is certain to lose?

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    After the first fight I told you Fury was going to KO Wilder, if you go watch it you might understand why I said it.
    After the second fight only two things can make Wilder win: God and or the Mob, and I don't think they will get involved in it.
    Such skepticism. It's sad. But it's actually good.

If the majority of people think like you do maybe I can get a windfall from the bookies. Right now, the bookies don't have significant confidence in Fury based on the odds. Gee, I wonder why.

It's all good - as long as you guys give me my credit for calling it.

Leave a comment:

• eco1
    replied
    After the first fight I told you Fury was going to KO Wilder, if you go watch it you might understand why I said it.
    After the second fight only two things can make Wilder win: God and or the Mob, and I don't think they will get involved in it.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    You guys can ignore that Malik is clearly refining the guy's basic fundamentals.

Come fight night we'll see who was wrong. I still say it's a tossup and NOT guaranteed that Fury wins it. Especially not now.

Leave a comment:

• Nash out
    replied
    He can rope, he can twerk, he can punch, he can beat any man in history, except for Tyson Fury TBE. No man born from his mother...

Leave a comment:

• eco1
    replied
    The problem has never been physical, it is mental. Wilder will loose 5 minutes before the fight starts.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    So him vs Fury is a skipping contest now?

Oh wait… it’s still a boxing match. I’ve still got Fury by stoppage.

Wilder has a punchers chance but it’s a very slim one.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by Zelda View Post
    Who's he sparring to train for Fury?
    No need to know that. It would give away too many of the secrets. "Snakes in the grass" and all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X