Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm. NSB says I'm crazy thinking Wilder has a shot? Here's Wilder doing jump rope like NO other heavyweight does or can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Surely if you're looking to maximise your winnings you should be using this platform to convince the world Deontay is certain to lose?
    Yes, because there are so many dumb MF'ers here who apparently didn't watch Joshua/Ruiz 1 vs Joshua/Ruiz 2 vs. Ruiz/Arreola, and didn't learn a damn thing from it.

Leave a comment:

• chaosisme
    replied
    Wilder is going to shut Fury out 12-0. Our King is ready to reclaim his throne! BOOOOOOOOOMBSQUAD!! I'm telling you guys, I've seen a couple training videos and the world is about to see the second-coming of Lance Whitaker.

Leave a comment:

• TheCell8
    replied
    In the HW division, ANYONE has a shot at an upset (except Usyk because he has no punching power). I don't think it's crazy to pick Wilder to win the fight.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

What part of the title isn't true?

have you seen Tyson Fury do rope?

@1:49 and tell me you don't laugh

Tyson Fury's fat ass looks funny as fuck skipping rope as compared to Deontay Wilder.

Leave a comment:

• eco1
    replied

Such skepticism. It's sad. But it's actually good.

If the majority of people think like you do maybe I can get a windfall from the bookies. Right now, the bookies don't have significant confidence in Fury based on the odds. Gee, I wonder why.

It's all good - as long as you guys give me my credit for calling it.

Go ahead and loose your money. Then come back here so we can all talk some common sense in you.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    This only goes to show the level of determination, motivation, focus, discipline and hunger that Wilder has this time around. He wants this fight very badly. He seems like a man on a mission is if he is obsessed. There's no way he is leaving that ring on July 24th without that belt around his waist because he wants it lot more this time.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Wilder and his fans are r3tards. Why are you shocked?

His “greatest puncher in history” idiocy isn’t selling anymore and he looks pedestrian on the pads with below average left hand. This is the new selling point for their hero.
    I’m shocked boxing fans think jumping rope means “him fight good” (caveman talking). LOL

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    His rope is trash.

You need to watch AJ and Fury do ropes and see the difference. Just because they don’t post it on social media, that doesn’t mean they don’t jump ropes.

YouTube is your friend. And compare them to Wilder to see how trash he’s.
    Wilder's in the gym training his ass while Fury is somewhere eating a fucking tray of doughnuts somewhere

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied

Wilder and his fans are r3tards. Why are you shocked?

His “greatest puncher in history” idiocy isn’t selling anymore and he looks pedestrian on the pads with below average left hand. This is the new selling point for their hero.
    Wilder is gonna row Tyson Fury's fat lying, dirty cheating ass! So what are your excuses are going to be then? I can fucking guarantee that Wilder wins this fight by way of knockout and what a wonderful Cinderella story it would be?

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Right on! You got it chief!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X