Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm. NSB says I'm crazy thinking Wilder has a shot? Here's Wilder doing jump rope like NO other heavyweight does or can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Up
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post
    maybe he should join a jump rope competition then

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Especially for a guy like Wilder with sparrow legs and no torso.

If he's going to have a puncher's chance - the focus should be his left hand since Fury gets carried away sometimes and you can catch him with a well timed short left hook. And he needs a psychiatrist (for how mentally unstable he has been of late) and a psychologist.

A one-handed man with no left hand and no torso for half-decent footwork, yet his fans think his piss-poor jump rope would save him.
    He needs to go to the same dance school Loma went too. Don’t forget he’ flat footed too.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Jump ropes don't punch back.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Not impossible. Unlikely but he's got the firepower and determination.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Jump ropes don't punch back.

Leave a comment:

• Willie Pep 229
    replied
    Black girls - Double Dutch - tell Wilder to catch some pine and watch; learn how to jump rope.

https://youtu.be/Kh1rgPIkWKA

I posted this becuse I think these girls are almost unbelievable but there they are moving . . .

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by pollywog View Post
    https://youtu.be/rjQtJpJNknY

Parker and AJ make it look effortless...
    Fury is also effortless with it tho it looks awkward due to tall he's.

The crap Wilder is doing on this thread is below average. The OP must be trolling Wilder.

Then again, Wilder posted it to his r3tarded fans like ****ty pad work that showed how abysmal his left hand is.

Fury would only lose if the fight is scripted - Wilder doesn't have a puncher's chance in this fight. He'll get beaten worse than the last time. His fraudulent overrated power doesn't even bother Fury since he took all Wilder's best shots in the last fight before beating him like a thief.

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I’m shocked boxing fans think jumping rope means “him fight good” (caveman talking). LOL
    Especially for a guy like Wilder with sparrow legs and no torso.

If he's going to have a puncher's chance - the focus should be his left hand since Fury gets carried away sometimes and you can catch him with a well timed short left hook. And he needs a psychiatrist (for how mentally unstable he has been of late) and a psychologist.

A one-handed man with no left hand and no torso for half-decent footwork, yet his fans think his piss-poor jump rope would save him.

Leave a comment:

• pollywog
    replied
    https://youtu.be/rjQtJpJNknY

Parker and AJ make it look effortless...

Leave a comment:

• tonysoprano
    replied
    Jeez, the guy has boxed for what 18 years and that is how he jumps rope? There are beginners who do better after 2 months of training.

He's clearly never jumped rope at all if that's his standard. I feel embarrassed for him watching that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X