Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm. NSB says I'm crazy thinking Wilder has a shot? Here's Wilder doing jump rope like NO other heavyweight does or can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparked_26
    replied
    Of course he has a shot. He's gonna hit Fury. It is whether he can iron him out because his heart will be broken again if it goes past midway imo.

Leave a comment:

• Hustle
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

he's gonna knock fury out.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Joshua already had that ability. Changing tactics and learning new skills are entirely different.
    No he didn't. As evident by Grabomir putting him on his ass and forcing him to go right back to power punches.

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Isnt Fury doing double unders the entire time too? Hence why he's jumping higher and looks more awkward. Also surely it's not important how silly you look but how effective it is for cardio, footwork, hand coordination etc.
    Fury is just naturally awkward but his jump rope is elite unlike Wilder's.

But AJ has the best jump rope in the division and probably amongst all the active boxers I've seen not named Mayweather.

Not that it means anything but just saying in context of the topic since it's almost useless 90% of the time in the boxing ring.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied

Because Joshua fought Ruiz in the rematch the same way he fought him the first time?

Ooos
    Joshua already had that ability. Changing tactics and learning new skills are entirely different.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Fighters don't change over a decade of habits in a few months.
    Because Joshua fought Ruiz in the rematch the same way he fought him the first time?

Ooos

Leave a comment:

• Clegg
    replied
    Classic thread title, can see it getting bumped a lot in future

Leave a comment:

• QballLobo
    replied
    I’ll have to see it to believe it. I just don’t think Wilder is disciplined enough to have the gameplan he would need to beat Fury. I think he’ll get frustrated early or even dropped then will just revert to what he is.
    Props to him if he pulls it off but I just don’t see it. If he was 5-6 year younger maybe but not where he’s at and not even having any tuneup fight to adjust to a new style.
    I met Wilder when I was in San Francisco for Super Bowl 50. He seemed like a cool dude. Nothing against him but styles make fights and Fury is just all wrong for him.

Leave a comment:

• Stuntman Mike
    replied
    I've watched the video 3 times and I'm still waiting for the spectacular thing nobody else can do,either that or I'm missing the punchline

However I'm hoping he does polax fury then smash joshua just to put and end to this trash division and furys mouth
    Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 06-23-2021, 06:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied

RE; the bold.

Remember, Breland said Wilder never did jump rope.

It's telling you that Malik is pushing the guy back to basics and training him on fundamentals, the only thing he's ever lacked.
    Fighters don't change over a decade of habits in a few months. He will resort back to instincts in the ring.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X