Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At age 46, Anderson Silva changed sports and outboxed a 35 year old former boxing champion… what’s Mayweather’s excuse again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At age 46, Anderson Silva changed sports and outboxed a 35 year old former boxing champion… what’s Mayweather’s excuse again?

Are we really using age as an excuse for Floyd Mayweather’s performance against a content creator after watching an older MMA fighter outbox a younger boxing champion?
    E-Thug likes this.

you know it's because floyd carried logan so that the fans can get their money's worth! stop being a hater man! floyd could have stop logan in the 1st round if he wanted too but he wanted to give the fans a show. #TBE #hatersgonhate.......

Comment

What’s Shane Mosley’s excuse for sucking all those years?
      boxinglife8 likes this.

Comment

LMAO. In other words.

OP: "I want Mayweather to fight until he loses."
        Carpe Diem likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          LMAO. In other words.

OP: "I want Mayweather to fight until he loses."
          And he likes to pretend he doesn't understand why it was organized as an exhibition instead of unsanctioned.

You know, loads of state athletic commissions signing off of them streetbeefs

Comment

Yall should know to stop interacting with a guy who has a literal troll in his profile picture.
            Carpe Diem and ShaneMosleySr like this.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Yall should know to stop interacting with a guy who has a literal troll in his profile picture.
              block the troll you say??
              bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Are we really using age as an excuse for Floyd Mayweather’s performance against a content creator after watching an older MMA fighter outbox a younger boxing champion?
                Logan paul fight was a cherry pick gone wrong.

Anderson was throwing a lot of punches, and didnt gas and was schooling Chavez Jr, pretty sad, but Floyd is a greedy guy but his ability to pick non threats slipped up with age, Logan paul is a strong atheltic kid and that was Floyds biggest mistake he should have just rematched Pacquiao after Pac beat Thurman that fight would have made him one last final massive payday and shut up all Pac fans for good.

Comment

BoxRec: Anderson Silva

BoxRec: Floyd Mayweather Jr

I can see Jr on Silva's record but need help finding Paul on Floyd's.

Comment

This changes the fact that we all watched Logan Paul outbox Floyd Mayweather for a round?

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    BoxRec: Anderson Silva

BoxRec: Floyd Mayweather Jr

I can see Jr on Silva's record but need help finding Paul on Floyd's.

Comment

Working...
                    X