Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Gabriel Rosado CORRECT about GGG’s gloves?! Let’s reminisce on Juneteenth! “I just felt straight… solid..wraps!!!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Gabriel Rosado CORRECT about GGG’s gloves?! Let’s reminisce on Juneteenth! “I just felt straight… solid..wraps!!!”

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Another ignorant, whogivesafack thread from this moron.

Comment

Good grief. Not more glove and wraps nonsense. Gloves and wraps are inspected before and after every fight. If there was something wrong with them the Commission would have spotted it.

Plus as I've mentioned in another thread if a boxer removes padding from the gloves he would smash his hands to pieces, unless he also added gypsum to the hand wraps to create plaster of paris...and that would end up with the opponent's face being minced bloody meat by the time the fight ended.

Gloves and hand wraps are there to protect a fighter's moneymakers, their hands, not an opponent's face.

Comment

Them gloves look small as fuk

Originally posted by snowdog View Post
        Good grief. Not more glove and wraps nonsense. Gloves and wraps are inspected before and after every fight. If there was something wrong with them the Commission would have spotted it.

Plus as I've mentioned in another thread if a boxer removes padding from the gloves he would smash his hands to pieces, unless he also added gypsum to the hand wraps to create plaster of paris...and that would end up with the opponent's face being minced bloody meat by the time the fight ended.

Gloves and hand wraps are there to protect a fighter's moneymakers, their hands, not an opponent's face.

lol

Who spotted Margo's loaded wraps? hint it wasnt the commission who said they were A ok

Also you seem ignorant to the idea that there are levels of padding and some can be removed. Why do you think they spar in 16 oz gloves but fight in smaller gloves with less padding? what do you think the difference in power is? so if someone has 10 oz gloves but removes or compresses some of that padding, what do you think happens to the punching power? think a bit

Comment

I don't personally see the size difference but it would make some sense considering Sanchez wasn't wrapping the same way certain other fighter's trainers do in Vegas and Texas. He also used less wrap, he wan't making a cast, just wrapping.

Comment

Working...
          X