Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Beats Down Kamil Szeremeta, Stops Him in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waymeather
    replied
    Szeremeta wasn't even in shape. Why even take the fight if you're not even planning to win.

Leave a comment:

• TJ highway
    replied
    Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
    Szeremeta looked so lethargic. Good step up win for munguia though, still not ready for an old GGG.
    Jaime Munguia looked good today. There is no rush he needs to marinate.

Leave a comment:

• AeroED
    replied
    Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
    Mission accomplished for Munguia. He stopped Szeremeta(a late substitute) earlier than Golovkin... I love the way Morales work with this kid, Jamie showed some interesting improvement.
    Szeremeta only had two weeks. And ggg knocked him down 4 times one with a jab lol. Ggg looked like he wasn’t even trying and could have finished him in the first while munguia looked like he was giving it his all.
    munguia ain’t even close to near 40 year old ggg.
    although good win for munguia and I hope now he either fights ggg Andrade or charlo

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Kerobyan down and stopped on his feet in the 9th by Curiel

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    One more fight on this card, 9-0 Raul Curiel vs 14-1 Ferdinand Kerobyan, also at 147

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Give me Blair Cobbs vs Keandre Gibson and Rocha vs Alan Sanchez on the same card and have the winners meet

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Ohhhhh!!! Bacon comes home, BRUTAL KO from Rocha in the 2nd

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Bacon down in the 2nd

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Next is the return of 16-1 Alexis Rocha vs 26-4 James "Bring Home the" Bacon at 147

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Banks comes away with the decision over Kalkreuth after he couldn't really fight one handed the last 2 rounds, unfortunate for him. I'm guessing they'll set up a rematch once Kalkreuth is healthy, cards were shockingly wide for Banks though, one judge didn't give Kalkreuth a round

Leave a comment:

Working...
X