Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There’s a lot of boxing on tonight and none of it is even interesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There’s a lot of boxing on tonight and none of it is even interesting

    This is a really weird weekend.

    We have to choose between multiple cards and they all suck.

    I don’t remember ever been so unenthusiastic for a weekend with this many boxing cards.
    PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

  • #2
    I thought it was just me.
    The Lopez/Kambosos bout was the only one I was looking forward to, now we're just left with cherry picks and shyt matchmaking.
    Hopefully some undercard will surprise us with something watchable.
    ShaneMosleySr likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Adam Lopez vs Dogboe is a good match up. Blair Cobbs is always fun to watch getting a good step up fight, let's see how he's improved after training a whole year with Freddy R.

      Bek the Bully is a very interesting fight is Bek legit? Is Gabriel Rosado new and improved with Freddy or was Danny just a shadow of his former self? Issac Cruz vs. Francisco Vargas has action pack writing all over it.

      Finally we got Inoue seems like he's in with someone with not much a chance but regardless we get to see one of the P4P best of today. Charlo on the otherhand is wayy overmatched early KO written all over it

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah we get it you're a cancerous fan that can't find good in anything.

        There are at least 3-4 good undercard fights. You act like these are the first main event mismatches ever?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Yeah we get it you're a cancerous fan that can't find good in anything.

          There are at least 3-4 good undercard fights. You act like these are the first main event mismatches ever?
          Spot on. The main events aren't special.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            This is a really weird weekend.

            We have to choose between multiple cards and they all suck.

            I don’t remember ever been so unenthusiastic for a weekend with this many boxing cards.
            Don't worry that Pac/Crawford fight is coming up. Oops, sorry, never mind.

            Comment


            • #7
              I agree there's not too much to get excited about. I might watch the blonde female fight as I haven't seen her before, and the Dogboe fight, but I have no interest in watching Inoue rack up another easy title defence or the other fights on today. I was looking forward to Teofino's fight.
              ShaneMosleySr likes this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Two guys who don’t matter, a prospect against a 40 year old and a guy with 7 fights against someone who loses 30-something percent of his fights.

                Thats the best we can find in four fight cards?

                Its not good.

                Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                Adam Lopez vs Dogboe is a good match up. Blair Cobbs is always fun to watch getting a good step up fight, let's see how he's improved after training a whole year with Freddy R.

                Bek the Bully is a very interesting fight is Bek legit? Is Gabriel Rosado new and improved with Freddy or was Danny just a shadow of his former self? Issac Cruz vs. Francisco Vargas has action pack writing all over it.

                Finally we got Inoue seems like he's in with someone with not much a chance but regardless we get to see one of the P4P best of today. Charlo on the otherhand is wayy overmatched early KO written all over it

                Comment


                • #9
                  3-4 good fights on 4 cards.

                  Thats not good.

                  Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Yeah we get it you're a cancerous fan that can't find good in anything.

                  There are at least 3-4 good undercard fights. You act like these are the first main event mismatches ever?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    3-4 good fights on 4 cards.

                    Thats not good.


                    Not great no but to say none of them are interesting is false.

                    The Chavez Jr. card barely counts also

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP