Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford: “ All of the super fights that the world wants to see will happen. Mark my words. Like I've said before, I want all of the champions in the welterweight division."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that quote from the year he moved up to 147lb’s? Naive. The ducking is real from PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Spoken like someone that's never seen Tank around Vegas. He's a celeb out here. Even young folks know exactly who he is and what he does, thanks to Floyd.

As far Spence - he's directly associated with the Cowboys thanks to cross-promotion. Well known in the common sense Texas areas.
      I stand corrected then. Seems they are regional stars but could probably walk around 90% of the cities in the USA and be totally unbothered by people because they are only known in a few areas

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

I stand corrected then. Seems they are regional stars but could probably walk around 90% of the cities in the USA and be totally unbothered by people because they are only known in a few areas
        tank sold 12k in tickets in atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

tank sold 12k in tickets in atlanta
          Lol and if he walked around NYC, Chicago or LA would he need body guards?

Comment

doesnt really matter....no one claimed that tank was floyd, oscar, pac, canelo level of a star...but hes a star in the sport that has sold out in multiple cities.....sorry...i know you hate al haymon and anyone associated with him and will never give them a good word or fair shake...but thats your problem...must suck living life like that...so angry and so bitter

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

doesnt really matter....no one claimed that tank was floyd, oscar, pac, canelo level of a star...but hes a star in the sport that has sold out in multiple cities.....sorry...i know you hate al haymon and anyone associated with him and will never give them a good word or fair shake...but thats your problem...must suck living life like that...so angry and so bitter
              I dont hate anyone. Just think Al Haymon is a spastic for ****ing up so many massive fights in recent years. And for encouraging his fighters to hold belts hostage.

These guys are not stars lol. Nobody knows who they are. A star is a star. Tank is a nobody. Just another American ducker

Comment

You say one thing
                Bob says another thing
                He said you fightin a superlightweight next
                Not a top welterweight

Comment

This is news to Bob Arum. He’s not paying for that. Crawford brings in no revenue back.

Comment

Tank needs bodyguards anywhere he goes - but that's normal.

The three places you named are run by Democrats where they welcome crime. Especially LA.

There's a reason 2Pac said "To Live And Die In LA".

Comment

Oh behave bud! If Pac beats Spence, Pac can retire as the best WW in the world. Pac won't fight you and he wouldn't need to fight you also.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 06-16-2021, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X