Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Crawford's Next Fight May Be Against Some 140 Pounders Who Are Looking To Move Up, Maybe Prograis, Maybe Ramirez, Maybe Zepeda Would Be a Hell of a Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawfish is an embarrassment

Comment

Sounds like Bobby has no plans and is just spitballing lol
      kiaba360, revelated and The Big Dunn like this.

Comment

So pretty much like spencer feasting on mickey and pac

Comment

Lol how does it look like Crawford coming down in weight cause he couldn't get a fight, he got ran out of 147 without any significant win

Hes stubborn pride is going to bite him back later on, while all the PBCs are cashing out being lead promoters getting TV revenue, gate, sponsor spots lol, Canelo is missing out on so much money too
          revelated likes this.

Comment

Easy Work for Bud none of those fighters stand a chance and they all get Stopped by Bud Guaranteed!

Hopefully Bud contract is indeed up in October after he destroys which ever 140 guy Arum puts in front of him but you just don't know with him, he might end up re-signing again and maybe he gets a new deal like Teofimo or something
            Last edited by sicko; 06-16-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

October can't come soon enough. I'm sick of this bullshxt between Arum and Crawford.
              revelated likes this.

Comment

I would rather he fight Avanesyan or Custio Clayton and see those guys all stay at 140 and fight each other

Comment

Also, if Crawford isn't going to fight welters, I'd rather see him go to 154 than bring up 140 lbers
                  revelated likes this.

Comment

Bob has no idea what to do with Crawford.
                    revelated likes this.

Comment

I fear that if Crawford doesn't force Top Rank for a fight before October. Top Rank is hatching a plan with WBO to strip him of his title before they let Crawford go to another promotional company. Crawford should fight before October just to be sure.

Forget Josh Taylor match it isn't going to come to fruition because Top Rank will use that to re-sign Crawford and Crawford's plan in not to re-sign anymore.
                      kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X