Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Crawford's Next Fight May Be Against Some 140 Pounders Who Are Looking To Move Up, Maybe Prograis, Maybe Ramirez, Maybe Zepeda Would Be a Hell of a Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum: Crawford's Next Fight May Be Against Some 140 Pounders Who Are Looking To Move Up, Maybe Prograis, Maybe Ramirez, Maybe Zepeda Would Be a Hell of a Fight!

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Forward to around 5:30 of the interview.

Which fight would you prefer for Bud next from the names mentioned?

Crawford’s career was a total flop. Ahhhh. I remember just yesterday when fans had Crawford over Canelo even after the GGG 2 win. Sigh

Comment

Crawford - Taylor would be a great fight but there's no way anyone else at 140 should get a title fight immediately after moving up. Bob's just throwing out random **** and cashing checks from ESPN at this point.

Comment

Lmao this is getting embarrassing.

His last 3 opponents
        Kell Brook, Kavaliauskas, Amir Khan

Comment

If he fights Prograis and then Taylor? That wouldn't be bad at all. Fighting one of these 140 pounders and then Spence would be great as well but I just don't get how he fought in November and has to wait until November to fight again? Like why does he need to wait 12 months to return to the ring if it is against someone like the names he mentioned? Just stupid.

Comment

Crawford ain't making no noise in boxing.

Comment

I really think the Ramirez fight would do great for him. Especially if he stops him. He has that Mexican heritage, which always brings more attention to fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I really think the Ramirez fight would do great for him. Especially if he stops him. He has that Mexican heritage, which always brings more attention to fights.
                I'm always Team Ramirez but damn that could get ugly for my guy lol.

I just can't see Ramirez returning to fight Crawford after his first loss. And that's probably just not likely.....Prograis though? Why not?? That man has a hard time making 140 and keeps talking about moving up so that would be a good fight. And it would lead to either Spence or Taylor next which no one would complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

I'm always Team Ramirez but damn that could get ugly for my guy lol.

I just can't see Ramirez returning to fight Crawford after his first loss. And that's probably just not likely.....Prograis though? Why not?? That man has a hard time making 140 and keeps talking about moving up so that would be a good fight. And it would lead to either Spence or Taylor next which no one would complain about.

Does Prograis have trouble making 140? I remember Taylor being somewhat bigger than him when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatMalenko View Post

Does Prograis have trouble making 140? I remember Taylor being somewhat bigger than him when they fought.
                    I don't know for sure but I thought he missed weight his last fight out? And he then said he needs a nutritionist since making weight is too difficult?

Edit: He made weight last fight but missed it in his prior fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X