Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: World Boxing Super Series To Return With 130-Pound Female Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: World Boxing Super Series To Return With 130-Pound Female Tournament

After the high demand from broadcasters, fans, and sponsors WBSS AG is delighted to announce Season III of the World Boxing Super Series; one tournament, one weight class, and one winner to be the first woman to raise the Muhammad Ali Trophy. Ali Trophy winners Aleksander Usyk, Callum Smith, Josh Taylor, Naoya Inoue, and Mairis Briedis forever testaments to what this sport can be when you match the best fighters in the ring. It catapults our champions into true greatness. It elevates the entire sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-16-2021, 10:04 AM.

Love the WBSS but genuinely don’t care. There’s no depth in women’s boxing. Inside this top 8 over half of them will be mediocre.

Comment

lol **** off.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

WAR Delfine Persoon!

Comment

Yeah......I don't think this is gonna draw a lot of viewers

Comment

I'm cool with this actually BUT only if they get the very BEST 8 talent pool in women's boxing is so low that anything less would be a low level product . This means Delfine Persoon , Mikaela Mayer , Maiva Hamadouche , Terri Harper , Hyun Mi Choi , Elhem Mekhaled , Amanda Serrano , Natasha Jonas .

IF Katie Taylor can make 130 again add her in and remove Elhem Mekhaled , anything less then this probably won't Help womans boxing at all .
            1hourRun and kiaba360 like this.

Comment

Excellent women’s boxing is good viewing if they are match up equally not one sided Like matchroom fights and for all that don’t like it try watching the Mexican women’s boxing might change your mind

Comment

It is brave as the standard below 4 in each division is so bad , saureland know the game very well so the purses will reflect the market forces , I’ve supported the women but the reality is it really isn’t taking off . The whole article sounds desperate to the real boxing community. We’ve seen these pushes so many times before .

Comment

No way they get 8 good participants

Comment

Womens boxing is total garbage. I don't even know if women watch it, i can't understand why any man would watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X