Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Trainer: There's No Telling What Weight He Will Come In At

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash out View Post

I think even if Fury destroys Wilder again, we still need to see Wilder vs the other top guys, Joshua, Usyk, Hrgovic, Joyce, etc.
    I'd love to see Wilder in against the names you mentioned. Even though we've seen limitations in them, I still wouldn't mind Wilder against Parker, Whyte or even Ruiz.

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Alot of people initially questioned Fury's decision to get the old Kronk gang back together for the rematch with Wilder. Some thought Sugarhill was in over his head but the blueprint they laid out was brilliant.

With that being said, I'm very interested in seeing what changes Malik Scott brings to Wilder. I won't discount him as a trainer based off his career as a fighter until I see what new wrinkles are added.
    I am all in team fury. I do laugh at Malik Scott the fighter I won’t lie or deny that. But I do believe that it’s possible he could be a brilliant trainer, I even think he could teach wilder a few things.

I just struggle to believe wilder is receptive enough to learn and humble himself down to take tips of a guy he officially “Knocked out” inside a round.

Leave a comment:

• Nash out
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Alot of people initially questioned Fury's decision to get the old Kronk gang back together for the rematch with Wilder. Some thought Sugarhill was in over his head but the blueprint they laid out was brilliant.

With that being said, I'm very interested in seeing what changes Malik Scott brings to Wilder. I won't discount him as a trainer based off his career as a fighter until I see what new wrinkles are added.
    I think even if Fury destroys Wilder again, we still need to see Wilder vs the other top guys, Joshua, Usyk, Hrgovic, Joyce, etc.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    If it wasn't for Kronk Fury and his voodoo, Wilder would be King right now.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Hahaha you are class! Btw, is that you’re Twitter and IG handle on the picture of pac Spence and Crawford? Is that you’re work? If so you talented and I like that picture bro
    Not my work, guy just does a lot of fantastic artwork and this is easily one of my favorites. That and this one

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

Listen to what you're suggesting.

A guy who got knocked down and out by a right hand while his hands were perfectly up, teaching the guy who knocked him down and out how to keep hands up.

It's almost comical if it weren't so sad.
    Hahaha you are class! Btw, is that you’re Twitter and IG handle on the picture of pac Spence and Crawford? Is that you’re work? If so you talented and I like that picture bro

Leave a comment:

• SUBZER0ED
    replied
    A bum being trained by an even bigger bum! Classic!

Leave a comment:

• Nash out
    replied
    Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

why do you keep posting the same thing over and over? You don’t box, you don’t know anything about boxing... get off the forum.
    I did box, I know more than you could ever dream of knowing, I post and read on here all the time and I have no idea who you are. You've clearly left zero impression on me, and I'm sure everyone else. As you can see in my profile, I'm TBE, you are a nobody.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I wonder if Malik is working on drills to keep his hands up as well, he has a tendency to keep his hands lower than temple/chin level
    Listen to what you're suggesting.

A guy who got knocked down and out by a right hand while his hands were perfectly up, teaching the guy who knocked him down and out how to keep hands up.

It's almost comical if it weren't so sad.

Leave a comment:

• N!Ck F.
    replied
    If it wasn't for Kronk Fury and his voodoo, Wilder would be King right now.

why do you keep posting the same thing over and over? You don’t box, you don’t know anything about boxing... get off the forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X