Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TEST£D POSlTlVE FOR BANN£D SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

hahahaha you've been saying this since 2009 and what year is it now?

Do u think that floyd will sue hunter for exposing him as PED CHEATER?
    Your one stupid fa ck! I've only been here since 2014 dumb a$$. It's alright though, after August 22, this board will be better off without your ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Your one stupid fa ck! I've only been here since 2014 dumb a$$. It's alright though, after August 22, this board will be better off without your ignorance.
      hahahaha don't be mad bro you should blame floyd for making it very hard for u to defend him. I know after aug 22 you'll come up with the new excuses on why pac cherry pick spence that he should fight crawford next.

Comment

Again do u think floyd should sue hunter for exposing him as CHEATER?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

I'm a boxing fan and I seriously doubt floyd would be ahead of pac on any credible ATG list. Your a floyd fan who just made that up.
          Just admit Floyd's win over pac don't count for much. And that pac don't need no rematch with floyd. Your a there's nothing pac can do to be greater than floyd brigade aren't y ou? Exactly, just a fanboy and unrealistic. Floyd's best win is a controversial win over Pac..Just what is it in your imagination floyd has done to be put on the pedestal you put floyd on?
          Ask the people who have Floyd ahead of Manny on the lists posted on this site. You can lie and say I made it up, that’s fine. Just shows how dishonest you are.

you’re not a boxing fan, you’re a manny fan. Huge difference. You don’t know much about the sport outside of arguing about manny and Floyd.

no there isn’t anything manny can do. Not just because Floyd beat him, but because manny has losses and Floyd doesn’t. Losses count.

Comment

i hope you are true to your words or you will not honor our bet just like you don't honor the porter vs spence bet (i win if spence don't stop porter).
            Adios! The less LYING dumb fa cks on this board the better.

The bet again. I'll take Spence and you take Pac. Loser NEVER posts on here again. No alts (your alt blow blow is gone too), no BS, just gone. Official results only, none of this ignorant shyte you post about Pacs other losses. If you don't honor the bet (I don't think you will)I'll embarrass your dumb a$$ around here (if that's even possible).

Comment

i hope you are true to your words or you will not honor our bet just like you don't honor the porter vs spence bet (i win if spence don't stop porter).
              You are a straight up LIAR! There was no bet between us. It must be hard being as dumb as you are and being a total LIAR too. Every regular poster here recognizes this as a LIE. A bet like that wouldn't include anything to do with Floyd or Manny and that's all you ever post here. Again, straight up LIE!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Ask the people who have Floyd ahead of Manny on the lists posted on this site. You can lie and say I made it up, that’s fine. Just shows how dishonest you are.

you’re not a boxing fan, you’re a manny fan. Huge difference. You don’t know much about the sport outside of arguing about manny and Floyd.

no there isn’t anything manny can do. Not just because Floyd beat him, but because manny has losses and Floyd doesn’t. Losses count.
                They're called cheerleaders!

Comment

hahahaha don't be mad bro you should blame floyd for making it very hard for u to defend him. I know after aug 22 you'll come up with the new excuses on why pac cherry pick spence that he should fight crawford next.
                  I don't have to defend him, the whole world agrees, Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Again do u think floyd should sue hunter for exposing him as CHEATER?
                    Over something a dumb, lying fa cker like you posts on some website. Dumb, even for a complete moron like you.
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

I don't have to defend him, the whole world agrees, Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
                      But you're here defending him to death. And videos don't lie just look at my sig on how easy pac can land those punches and there's nothing u can do to twist the video.

Comment

Working...
                      X