Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY SAD NEWS!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER TESTúD POSlTlVE FOR BANNúD SUBSTANCE SAYS MICHAEL HUNTER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elfag View Post
    Its unreal boxing fans in particular and sports fans as a whole dont seem to get why we have so many athletes past 35 now competing at the elite levels when testosterone drops off and competing with the young guys. They actually think poochiao, tom brady, marquez, all those guys are natty.
    This is what i keep saying that people accuse pac of peds because of his extra ordinary performance while floyd was accused of peds because he got caught with it like his illegal IV(the same IV that armstrong use to pass the test), abnormal T/E ratio(only happen if a person is on PEDS), xylocaine and now hunter expose floyd of being a cheater.
    Rec28 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

He isn't the most tested boxer. Stop the exaggerated BS.

He's a liar and a cheater. He tried to cheat JMM and he got KTFO. He lied and tried to cheat against Floyd and got caught lying and then lost. You can keep making up whatever you wish, will never change the truth.

Once he lost to Morales, IMO he decided he was going to start using steroids. Roadblock posted the article where people admit they gave him steroids.

You can keep pointing the finger at Floyd. Fine with me. Far as I'm concerned if he did use PED's against Manny then all he did was level the playing field and cheat against a cheater.
      again hearsay is different from facts.

Pac was accuse of being on steroid because of his unbelievable performance.
      floyd was accuse of being on steroid because he got caught with illegal IV, abnormal T/E ratio(only happen if a person is on PEDS) and now michael hunter exposing floyd as a cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Now how does the fuck he knows?
        That's the big question. He can be sued by mayweather but he isn't scared to say that floyd was using illegal substance which means he is very confident that he will not get sue because he's telling the truth.
        Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Money May should sue his ass but he would relish in the attention. The man is obviously clout chasing Floyd. Thank God he has a very small voice because nobody has ever heard of this loser outside of boxing fans. So he has obvious credibility issues. He's too small of a fish to try to swim with Floyd.
          floyd will never sue hunter because he will be exposed more because it's 100% true.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

floyd will never sue hunter because he will be exposed more because it's 100% true.
            Oh man. If Hunter managed to prove it in court, Floyd's entire reputation and legacy is categorically destroyed. Right now, his legacy is diminishing with these rumors.

Meanwhile, Floyd couldn't prove his slander against Manny in court. Floyd had to pay Manny for his slander huhuhu
            Rec28 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Bradley was a robbery. Horn was close. Floyd over manny wasnt.

you’re begging for a rematch hoping manny can land something lucky and win.

keep begging.
              I'm not like the many pac fans who want to see a rematch now. It should have happened soon after pac s shoulder surgery. But I don't need to see pac rematch his horn loss also. It's not as if if pac don't rematch horn, horn will end up greater than pac is it? Same thing with a floyd rematch, pac don't need it.
              If pac being greater than floyd was dependant upon pac winning a rematch then I might be calling for a rematch. But the boxing world knows pac can continue to distance himself from floyd with wins against the likes of broner, thurman and spence

Comment

• Spoiler alert: ALL top athletes are on roids.

Floyd and Manny were probably both juiced to the gills. Olympics, hockey players, NBA players, NFL players, boxers, you name it, top athletes use PEDs. It is what it is.

They should just legalize the damn things.

Remember when Jarrell Miller was accusing AJ and then got popped? Well, Miller was stilll probabl right, AJ is probably on all types of PEDs

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

I'm not like the many pac fans who want to see a rematch now. It should have happened soon after pac s shoulder surgery. But I don't need to see pac rematch his horn loss also. It's not as if if pac don't rematch horn, horn will end up greater than pac is it? Same thing with a floyd rematch, pac don't need it.
                  If pac being greater than floyd was dependant upon pac winning a rematch then I might be calling for a rematch. But the boxing world knows pac can continue to distance himself from floyd with wins against the likes of broner, thurman and spence
                  This is one of the dumber things you’ve ever posting, which is saying a lot. Floyd is ahead of manny on every credible ATG list. Horn isn’t.

he hasn’t defeated spence. If you think beating Broner and Thurman elevates manny above Floyd then you’re either blowing Manny, an idiot, or both.

Comment

• The usual Pac tards going nuts over dumb/false shyte. Same old garbage but they're still not over Floyd EASILY beating their hero. Have fun douche bags.............

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

again hearsay is different from facts.

Pac was accuse of being on steroid because of his unbelievable performance.
                      floyd was accuse of being on steroid because he got caught with illegal IV, abnormal T/E ratio(only happen if a person is on PEDS) and now michael hunter exposing floyd as a cheater.
                      Yes hearsay is. Manny was accused because he refused to test. If the cops stop you and give you a breathalyzer test and you refuse, it’s treated as a positive and you get a dui charge.

manny is that guy. He refused so he’s all but admitting he’s guilty.

Roadblock posted the quotes from people saying they injected manny. Those are facts not hearsay.

manny is clearly a cheater. If Floyd cheated against that is him evening the playing field against a cheater.

manny started cheating after morales beat him. You just will never admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X