Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Didn't Feel Any Way About Fury Trying To Negotiate Another Fight, We Knew They Couldn't Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

I think this time around Wilder ain't going to do headhunting all the time, from footage I have seen, Wilder is going to work Fury's body first, slow down his movement and the try to knock off his head. It will be a total deferent fight than the rematch. For that reason I see the trilogy as a 50/50 fight
    We'll see. Only time I recall seeing Wilder fight with a different gameplay was his first fight with Stiverne. I'm curious what looks different in approach and technique with Scott guiding him. A disciplined body attack probably wouldn't hurt.

I will say this, there are so many variables with this fight that I have no idea how exactly it will play out.

Comment

Fury could be in trouble if Wilder wears a lighter walk on costume, doesn't catch flu, bans white towels from the ring and stops Fury from using doctored gloves....

Comment

Whooped that Azz for 17 out of 19…took ur best shots and got up twice to back u up
        the rest of the rds…ko’d u in a straight beatdown in 2nd and now is “running” frm ur dumb wacky ignorant voice of a thousand outlandish excuses….GTFOH Buuuuuumsquad!!

Comment

Working...
        X