Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Nakathila Fight Averaged 857,000 Viewers On ESPN; Peaked At 927,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMLT87
    replied
    Good numbers wasted.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Peak audience was towards the end of the fight and the average was higher than the prior fight so a good amount of people stayed to watch until the end.
    sounds like a lot of people fell asleep with the TV on

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Good numbers but he blew the chance to shine.

Instead the viewing audience was treated to Tim Bradley saying he had trouble staying awake.
    It was said that Bradley and Ward felt bored during the fight. I didn’t watch it. Not a fan of Shakur lately.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    I’m surprised by these numbers. Many YouTube channels were stating this fight was extremely boring… if that’s what a boxing fan was saying then I’m curious how a casual stayed tuned in…

That’s very interesting…

Leave a comment:

• Drigo
    replied
    857,000 fell asleep...
    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Leave a comment:

• eco1
    replied
    so 857,000 viewers will never watch boxing again...
    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Motofan
    replied
    Good numbers. Wish it was a more exciting fight but they can’t all be that way. Happy to see boxing put some decent numbers up outside of well known stars. Shakur can fight and has the skills to put on a better show than that.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Good numbers but he blew the chance to shine.

Instead the viewing audience was treated to Tim Bradley saying he had trouble staying awake.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Those people probably wont be tuning in again. Good numbers though for pretty much no promotion.

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Peak audience was towards the end of the fight and the average was higher than the prior fight so a good amount of people stayed to watch until the end.
    Lol guess it would help if my dumbass actually read the article. Thanks

I mean I didn't even need to click the link all the info is in the post article preview

Leave a comment:

Working...
X