Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Positive For COVID-19; Entire Lopez-Kambosos Card Postponed Until August 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
    Seriously, I think if you are a athlete today, you should get vaccinated, you got to make sure it doesn't hurt your pocket. He just lost 3+ million.
    (Assuming he hadn't been vaccinated) I'm surprised there wasn't some kind of stipulation that both fighters be vaccinated, either by the athletic commission or by clause in the contract.

It's also possible he had been vaccinated and popped positive for some variant.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

I have a tv, a phone and a laptop and can screen share em to my tv. It aint hard to watch mutiple fights anymore...
      Lol as if you could even half pay attention to two let alone like 5 at a time... That's just stupid.
      revelated likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I think he is asymptomatic cause he looked fine this week and yesterday he was talking lively shadow boxing telling people lets get it.

The majority of covid are asymptomatic or mild symptoms, but im wondering why Teo and Kambosos didnt get vaxxed?
        According to ESPN, he tested positive and was symptomatic. I have no clue what those symptoms were and to what degree, but that's what is being reported.

I'm assuming Teo wasn't vaccinated, but it's possible he was and contracted a variant. I hadn't heard anything regarding Kambosos being vaccinated or not but I imagine he was since he left Australia at some point and came to the US.

Comment

I don't believe this stuff...too many fights happening that night, and not many people wanting to see this anyway...he was scared too...Catrachen Chicken,

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            That's such a pity, but I guess Kambosos can wait longer for a guaranteed payday of over $2m.
            That's assuming Triller hasn't shut down by then. Remember Tyson and Roy were already complaining about pay.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

(Assuming he hadn't been vaccinated) I'm surprised there wasn't some kind of stipulation that both fighters be vaccinated, either by the athletic commission or by clause in the contract.

It's also possible he had been vaccinated and popped positive for some variant.
              Assuming of course, I'm in health care so I understand there's a possibility even with it, but I'm going to assume he's probably not vaccinated, just because the risk is very low if you are.
              PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

This is really bad to be in shape ready to go so close to fight time and got to put it on hold for another 8 wks, George without a handbrake is a prime candidate to be over-trained.

Comment

Here with this coov nonsense again. Is Teo even coughing or sneezing at all?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    That is very unfortunate, first of all Hopefully Teofimo is good and it is just some Asymptomatic stuff that eventually goes away over the next week or so

Also think this might be a blessing for Triller because this event was going to perform very poorly so now this gives them more time to really promote it better because clearly this fight wasn't tracking well
                    I am suspicious that is what actually happened here. They have this fight in a ballpark and I'm in Miami and I am not hearing a whole bunch of buzz about the fight. I wonder how ticket sales have been?

I am not sure this is an outdoor ballpark fight to begin with.

But maybe that's too Machiavellian of a move and I am just being overly suspicious.
                    AeroED and sicko like this.

Comment

That Covid reeks havoc on the lungs. I hope he’s ok and will be ok in two months. I didn’t even have it that bad and I got short of breath very easy. He should taken off the next 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X