Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia Aims For Return To Ring Activity Enjoyed As Junior Middleweight Titlist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia Aims For Return To Ring Activity Enjoyed As Junior Middleweight Titlist

No matter what comes after this weekend, all that Jaime Munguia asks is that it happens a lot sooner the amount of time he's been asked to spend between his last fight and the next one.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"When I moved to middleweight, the plan was to get experience at the weight and then challenge for the world title. I would still love the chance to fight for that second (divisional) title, but I don’t feel pressured to make that move or whether or not I am ready for it."
    "People" say Andrade & Charlo haven't beat nobody. Particularly Andrade. Munguia has more professional fights than BOTH of them. What is stopping him from tryna fight them? He's no.1 in both sanctioning bodies & he's been #1 for Andrade longer. He's not fighting Andrade unless he moves up or slows down tremendously. If he not tryna fight either one after this than this shìt is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
      "People" say Andrade & Charlo haven't beat nobody. Particularly Andrade. Munguia has more professional fights than BOTH of them. What is stopping him from tryna fight them? He's no.1 in both sanctioning bodies & he's been #1 for Andrade longer. He's not fighting Andrade unless he moves up or slows down tremendously. If he not tryna fight either one after this than this shìt is a disgrace.
      Munguia is barely gotten into 160 and this is his third fight and he's been working with a new trainer if Charlo or Andrade were in this same spot would you be telling them to go and fight for a title right away??!! i don't think so it sounds like you just want him to lose if anything you should be bashing the champions fighting tomato cans and acting like they're fighting killers!!

Comment

According to Morales they want 2 mroe "tune ups" before fighting champion, which I don't think will do anything for Mungo to beat those guys.
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier15 View Post

Munguia is barely gotten into 160 and this is his third fight and he's been working with a new trainer if Charlo or Andrade were in this same spot would you be telling them to go and fight for a title right away??!! i don't think so it sounds like you just want him to lose if anything you should be bashing the champions fighting tomato cans and acting like they're fighting killers!!

Wtf are you talking about? we telling andrade and charlo to go up and fight for the title right away at 168. No tune ups.

They have all had enough tune ups. Losing is apart of boxing.

De la hoya vs tito
          Jones jr vs toney
          Morales vs Barrera

These dudes were in their 20s making these fights. But fans like you wanna see tuneups instead of real fights. If munguia loses so what. He is a former champion that needs to stop avoiding his shot at becoming a champ at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Wtf are you talking about? we telling andrade and charlo to go up and fight for the title right away at 168. No tune ups.

They have all had enough tune ups. Losing is apart of boxing.

De la hoya vs tito
            Jones jr vs toney
            Morales vs Barrera

These dudes were in their 20s making these fights. But fans like you wanna see tuneups instead of real fights. If munguia loses so what. He is a former champion that needs to stop avoiding his shot at becoming a champ at 160.
            This post is fantastic. Couldn’t agree more with you. Absaloute Facts are spoken! The mentality of a lot of these fighters today is a damn shame. We are pretty much lucky to have the few real fighters we have left nowadays too, it’s crazy. Thnx for what you put, You sent me down memory lane!
            Last edited by GucciGod; 06-15-2021, 01:45 PM. Reason: Wrote post IF fantastic, corrected to IS Fantastic.
            Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Such an igmorant post here. Andrade and Charlo are the ones not wanting to fight Munguia, nor GGG. Stop spreading lies and your racist agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

According to Morales they want 2 mroe "tune ups" before fighting champion, which I don't think will do anything for Mungo to beat those guys.
                According to Morales?? Where do you get this fake fact? Morales and Munguia would gladly accept a title fight at 160 if there is an offer.

Comment

Jaime Munguia, is an exciting fighter with plenty of heart in the ring.
                  His defense is deplorable, he gets hit way to much, and has been on
                  verge of losing if not getting KO'd in several of his fights.
                  He is the #1 contender for Charlo, and Andrade, but he won't beat
                  either of those champions.
                  I do believe that he would give both of them a good fight, but he wouldn't win.
                  Themanager Themanager likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Such an igmorant post here. Andrade and Charlo are the ones not wanting to fight Munguia, nor GGG. Stop spreading lies and your racist agenda.

you obviously havent been following boxing.

Munguia was the wbo mandatory for andrade. He turned it down.

The wbc ordered charlo vs ggg. GGG turned it down.

These are facts
                    Themanager Themanager likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X