Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: I've Been Envisioning Becoming Undisputed Champ Since I Was A Kid, All I Thought About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Damn… Caleb ruining his childhood dream doe.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Rivers
    replied
    Plant is just a different version of Saunders in that he's not a trailer trash gypsy living in a mansion. Canelo will beat him the same day in that he'll start slow and then put the pressure on him in the middle rounds and walk him down with body shots.

sad part is Canelo is levels above the rest. Who's at his weight range to give him a real challenge? I do believe Canelo was given some fights like GGG, Lara..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mission2Uranus
    replied
    Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Canelo's the one who's gonna live that dream

This guy's just a lesser version of Saunders

I think Plant is a better fighter than Saunders. I think he would beat Saunders heads up and I think when their careers are both over Plant will have the better resume.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

When everyone was saying the fight wouldn't happen, his wife quietly uploaded brand new custom gumshields from MouthPieceGuy with the word UNDISPUTED across it. So my guess is if the fight falls through, it's no fault of Canelo or Plant, but middlemen.
    We all know the fighters want those fights, it is the middlemen that stands in their way. Canelo has no middleman, the only fighter who does is Plant. So either get rid of your middleman or he should be working for your best interest, not the best interest of his own affiliations. This fight should be easy to make, the highest bidder host the fight, if sho/Fox put my money in the fighters pockets then take it there and do your PPV, if DAZN put money money in the boxers pockets then take it there and do the fight....Simple, don't expect the boxers to make a crackhead decision like the Wilder v Breazeale and so on one, where he was paid in "Loyalty" by Sho when he has 20Ms on the table for that fight with DAZN, only to be dropped by SHO in the very next fight because they "Didn't want to take a financial bloodbath" in the Ortiz fight...There is no loyalty in boxing.

Leave a comment:

• landotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

This dude is dedicated and committed, everything Saunders isn’t.
    Thank-you. What I was going to type. Not many will pick Plant, but I give him a way better shot at beating Alvarez than Saunders. BJS trained hard for the fight, but you are who you are. If you are undisplined and your habits show it, a focused, elite P4P fighter like Canelo will always find those flaws in the ring. Plant is a serious professional. He does not have all the tools of Canelo, but he will not beat himself. He will have a better chance simply because he has always shown he will bring his "A" game. If Alvarez is his usual self, Plant can still compete. If Alvarez is not 100%, maybe Plant is the guy who could make him sweat which has not happened to Alvarez since the Trip G rematch.

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post
    I'm looking forward to this fight. I think Plant has a chance. All he has to do is have the fight of his life. It's not unthinkable.
    I was more inclined to think if anyone was gonna beat nelo at super middle it was saunders but plant could prove me wrong

Leave a comment:

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied
    Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Canelo's the one who's gonna live that dream

This guy's just a lesser version of Saunders

This dude is dedicated and committed, everything Saunders isn’t.

Leave a comment:

• JonDelPrado
    replied
    Unless someone is able to hurt canelo and get him off his game, they’re not going to beat him. Even Golovkin couldn’t hurt Canelo, so a plant win seems almost an impossibility.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Unfortunately, his childhood dreams led him to Nelo.

Leave a comment:

• Rapscallion
    replied
    As I see it, if Plant becomes undisputed champ, he'll get a whole lotta love.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X