Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is actually 40 not 42 years old, he lied about his age when he first turned pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

/thread........
    Of course it makes a difference. The big decline most of the time starts at 37-38 when old man stamina settles in, then it starts to go downhill fast.
    40 or 42 is a big difference.
    hectari likes this.

Comment

Pac s a former flyweight and had 70 fights. He's gone beyond what everyone has done anyway

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

Of course it makes a difference. The big decline most of the time starts at 37-38 when old man stamina settles in, then it starts to go downhill fast.
        40 or 42 is a big difference.
        the bolded....

so it makes no difference then.. pac aint 37-38 like you mention.. so since pac is actually 40 and not 42, he has already pass the declining stage "37-38"... which is why i said 40 or 42 makes no difference since he's already over the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          Where's your proof?
          He's right, I watched a video with Manny over the weekend and he talked about being underweight for minimum weight and lied about his age to fight. True story.
          hectari likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's right, I watched a video with Manny over the weekend and he talked about being underweight for minimum weight and lied about his age to fight. True story.
            Post the link to the video.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post

Post the link to the video.
              I'll take a look for it. I watched like one Manny video and let YouTube run so a bunch of related videos played. Can't say 100% I can find it, listened more than watched while I was doing web work.

Comment

I’m sure his real age was corrected once he started fighting overseas! You think you can present a fake documents going inside United States?
                Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

40 or 42, his azz is grass fight night.
                  hectari likes this.

Comment

He won his first title when he was 19. So was he 17 then? So that was a great accomplishment right? or this doesnt fit your narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                      There is nothing different from a 40 year old fighter and a 42 year old fighter.
                      Right. And he’s a slugger it’s not like he’s a slick out fighter trying to avoid damage. He’s every bit of his age at this stage in the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X