Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza: My Experience Was Too Much For Julian Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA_2_Vegas
    replied
    Rodriguez had a nice opening minute, nothing really happened for him but it was as good as it got....it took Pedraza about 1:30 to adjust and bring out the jab and that was about it from there.
    Boriboxer1 Boriboxer1 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Boriboxer1
    replied
    What’s funny is before the fight Rodriguez was saying that Pedraza didn’t do anything more sharp than him the only thing he had was experience but that he had been broken a few times in fights.. looks like he was the one that was broken … I also went on Rodrigues‘s Instagram page and as soon as I seen that it said boxer/music artist and went to see one of his songs that he had there on video I knew he was going to lose all Pedraza does is eat sleep and **** boxing not try to be a singer too lol

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Did they release the official scorecards because Rodriguez claims they were even going into the 9th round I believe? Also saying his eye was thumbed AND fractured orbital bone.

Well guy is undisciplined and also full of ****. Official cards were not even but surprised they gave him 3 rounds...

E3uvZxiWEAQeeLm?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 06-13-2021, 03:17 PM.
    Boriboxer1 Boriboxer1 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza: My Experience Was Too Much For Julian Rodriguez

At the ****** Hotels in Las Vegas, youth was no match for experience, as former two-weight world champion Jose "Sniper" Pedraza (29-3, 14 KOs) barreled his way into the junior welterweight world title picture with an eighth-round stoppage over the previously undefeated Julian "Hammer Hands" Rodriguez (21-1, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X