Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys don’t listen to Chris Algieri when it comes down to who hits harder Pacquiao or Spence.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    wasnt gonna bother posting but i know how hect is...

algieri seemed like he took spence's punches worst than manny because algieri was actually fighting spence where as against manny, algieri was on the back foot for the entire fight!!!!

just like how mikey garcia came out without a scratch against spence..... what happen to the power there????
    You kinda answered your own question in the paragraph prior. You say Algieri came to fight against Spence so he took punches worse. Mikey was in survival mode versus Spence in they're fight hence "how he came out without a scratch".

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Pillows.

That was brutal man

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

You kinda answered your own question in the paragraph prior. You say Algieri came to fight against Spence so he took punches worse. Mikey was in survival mode versus Spence in they're fight hence "how he came out without a scratch".
        Mikey was ripe for the picking he didnt run he stayed in the middle and tried to counter punch Spence, I thin spence pot shotted on purpose because he didnt want to jeopardize a pacquiao fight, and also if he knocked Mikey cold Pac would get scared, after the fight he called Pac out, but in the end the fight didnt happen. But I think Spence was playing it safe because Mikey wasn't in survival mode he was simply fighting the same fight he always does to counter, but thats the wrong fight because he is shorter and slower than Spence, Mikey should have applied pressure and get in close but thats not his style.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

that's what i was trying to say in the pac/agieri fight!!!

i used spence/mikey as a comparison...

topic starter said pac couldnt stop algieri when spence did, so how could pac be the harder puncher?

so i used the spence/mikey fight to compare.... spence couldnt stop mikey either because mikey didnt come to fight to win just like how algieri didnt come to win when he fought pac,
          SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Mikey was ripe for the picking he didnt run he stayed in the middle and tried to counter punch Spence, I thin spence pot shotted on purpose because he didnt want to jeopardize a pacquiao fight, and also if he knocked Mikey cold Pac would get scared, after the fight he called Pac out, but in the end the fight didnt happen. But I think Spence was playing it safe because Mikey wasn't in survival mode he was simply fighting the same fight he always does to counter, but thats the wrong fight because he is shorter and slower than Spence, Mikey should have applied pressure and get in close but thats not his style.

I think Mikey thought he was getting the downhill, pressure of Spence and his entire game plan was built around that and literally had no plan b and if he knew how to operate it, he didn't have the capacity to do so.

He knew he had to sell out to have a chance and he made a silent agreement just to go the distance.

Comment

It doesn't matter who hits the hardest. Manny be the bigger puncher but the real question is would he have enough stamina, conditioning and energy to finish Spence off at damn near 43 years of age and the answer to that question to the reasonable person is an unequivocal no.

At 42 years old; Manny Pacquiao would not be able to finish Erroll Spence off even if he hurts him or knock him down because he is not a one punch KO artist. This is not the 29 year old version of the Pacman. It's the 42 year old version of him and that is going to be the main factor in the fight which is his conditioning.

Could Pac match the workrate of Spence because he is going to make Pac feel old. He is going to force him to fight a very fast pace; Especially in the later rounds where Manny can no longer use his power, footwork and speed to keep the much younger Erroll off of him.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 06-13-2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                It doesn't matter who hits the hardest. Manny be the bigger puncher but the real question is would he have enough stamina, conditioning and energy to finish Spence off at damn near 43 years of age and the answer to that question to the reasonable person is an unequivocal no.

At 42 years old; Manny Pacquiao would not be able to finish Erroll Spence off even if he hurts him or knock him down because he is not a one punch KO artist. This is not the 29 year old version of the Pacman. It's the 42 year old version of him and that is going to be the main factor in the fight which is his conditioning.

Could Pac match the workrate of Spence because he is going to make Pac feel old. He is going to force him to fight a very fast pace; Especially in the later rounds where Manny can no longer use his power, footwork and speed to keep the much younger Erroll off of him.
                easier said than done!! the same can be said about spence, can spence keep up the pressure without getting tagged in the process? you acting like manny just gonna stand there to be hit and not hit back.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

how did hopkins do that at 48? manny was just 42.. you were overacting i think..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Spence gonna ko pac with a jab.

Like brandon rios did.
                    That takes me back ,the rios will ko glass jawed pac with a jab stuff was some good times

Comment

Manny is going to demonstrate what being a true goat is all about ,manny will reveal his final form and dominate spence

Manny has never shown his true abilities up until now because he knew if he did he'd be taken to area 51 and disected

Comment

Working...
                      X