Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sky Sports Finalizes Content Partnerships With Top Rank, BOXXER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kezzer
    replied
    I’m happy with this, having more of the us fights shown in the uk is great news. DAZN will get the best uk matchups for sure but hopefully this will also allow us to see some upcoming talent. Matchroom were showing a higher level of matchups over the last several years and reality is this will drop off back to either BT levels or potentially lower but it ensures sky stay in the game which is the key bit for me.

Leave a comment:

• asgarth
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Just the Edward Hearn boy band groupies
    Is !-1 your second account btw?

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

They still had to go through Eddie in some capacity. That’s why he was sat at the table for Wlad v Fury press conference.
    Nope. Hearn was there because a Brook card was planned the same night and was going to be part of the PPV, but it got cancelled. Look at the posters for the press conferences.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Wrong. Exclusivity with Sky was only for UK fights. They could have made a deal with Top Rank anytime they wanted.
    They still had to go through Eddie in some capacity. That’s why he was sat at the table for Wlad v Fury press conference.

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
    Dope.. rest in piss Matchroom.. DAZN is awful.. no one is purchasing that trash in the UK
    I’ve purchased it and I love it. Can’t wait for some of the Mexico shows! Also love the cards in Spain and Italy

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
    Dope.. rest in piss Matchroom.. DAZN is awful.. no one is purchasing that trash in the UK
    Just the Edward Hearn boy band groupies

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    WTF is BOXXER?

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MANNY67
    replied
    Good bye matchroom Boxing and don’t let the door hit you on the way out, good riddance

Leave a comment:

• Buggy bear
    replied
    All this new promoter and Johnny wisch are doing is working for sky basically but hey that’s ok , keeps them in control and top ranks present fighters and back catalogue will keep fans happy to a degree . We will probably get the odd mouth watering domestic fight now and again I guess .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X