Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: I'm Moving Up A Weight Class, Challenging Tough Opponent A Lot Of People Turned Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sosay
    replied
    It sucked that he was that overweight but it's great that he's embracing moving up. This is a really good fight that I have Jojo edging. If he does win, we know he'll try to fight everyone. May the best man win!

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Really rooting for jojo. Especially after his last embarrassment

Leave a comment:

• aaronbnb
    replied
    People make it like boxing fans are all negative. Sure, but they do give respect to those that accept challenges. Diaz was on everybody bad side and now he's on the good side. Good for him.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

And this is the EXACT reason why MMA will outlast boxing.
    MMA fans are just to nerdy and suburban

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Good fight that I'm really looking forward to, close to 50/50 imo

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied

Much easier to call shots when you have a monopoly!

Leave a comment:

• Since1976
    replied

Just like the Atari 2600, Dreamcast, xbox, ipad, cell phones etc. spelled the end of computers LOL ...you sound like the kind of investor i'm looking for.

Boxing will outlast all of us!

Leave a comment:

• Sctrojan
    replied
    Hopefully hes overcome some of his personal issues and prepares well for this fight as it's a great opportunity for him to put himself in contention with the top lightweights.

if this is a case of lack of discipline then eventually hes going to have to reap what he sows as Fortuna is no cakewalk. Same could be said about tanks little 5ft ass. His lack of discipline has forced him to go to a division he has no business in either. They're going to eventually run into the elite in those divisions and get themselves ktfo. These ain't emaciated leo Santa Cruzs or one eyed tevin farmers anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Fortuna is the epitome of high-risk, low-reward!

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Why would Diaz ever think to drop back down unless it's against Loma. He will be stronger at 135. There's Fortuna, Haney, Cryan Garcia, Lopez and Davis. Those are big fights with big money
    HAHAHAHA!

Ryan Garcia: I’m coming back with a vengeance, picking Logan Paul to KO Floyd Mayweather
    5 days ago

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/6/6...xing-news-2021

Leave a comment:

Working...
X