Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If There Was a Winner, It Was Logan Paul - It Was Bad For Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hugh grant
    replied
    Originally posted by samy787 View Post
    People are really starting to lose there mind. Eddy heard talks alot of bull. I used to like him . I dont know what people saw I watched the whole thing twice floyd bullied him around the ring . He he held back on putting combinations together. He carried him for fun. The reason floyd doesn't compete is which he says he cant train everyday his body is in pain he said for this he trained 1 day and rested a few . For to be honest I expected floyd too look really old before but he looked sharp and if his body didn't have the pain and was able to do a full camp he would still have the skills to dominate anyone out there. He trained like an animal none stop and his body has wear and tear . He is worn out but skill wise he is still the best
    Can you imagine how Pac feels now? He trains as hard and trained for more fights over more years. This is what seperates men from boys, the wheat from the chaff

Leave a comment:

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

not saying you’re won’t but that is because of where society is. Violence is being downplayed .

Think about it- when boxing was king-!so was horse racing. Football was marketed using violence.

now between PETA, concussions, CTE, video game complaints, movies etc., violence is being removed from popular culture to a large extent.

we’re becoming a much “softer “ society and boxing is suffering for it.

when they went to 12 rounds from 15 so they could fit a fight into a TV time slot and not go over you knew things were gonna get worse
    You make some valid points here

Leave a comment:

• !-1
    replied
    shut-the-****-up-eddie.jpg

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

That’s not what he was saying. In the eyes of today’s internet social media crowd Paul won. Why? Because he lasted 8 full rounds with supposedly this eras GOAT and he looked like complete dog s h I t. A complete non boxer lasted 8 rounds with one of the greatest professionals ever. Your die hard boxing fans knew what we saw however the overwhelming majority who paid and watched this spectacle of a s h I t show was the deciding voices on who came out on top because they did so with their wallets. It signifies the end of boxing because fighters along with their side car promoters do not make the marquee match ups. Casuals of a different time in the 80s and 90s knew every boxer on television because all fought each other repeatedly. Today, a dispicable cadre of money business men have taken over and ruined the once great sport. Boxing will never return to its former glory. The .com crowd now rule the roost.
    not saying you’re wrong but that is because of where society is. Violence is being downplayed .

Think about it- when boxing was king- so was horse racing. Football was marketed using violence.

now between PETA, concussions, CTE, video game complaints, movies etc., violence is being removed from popular culture to a large extent.

we’re becoming a much “softer “ society and boxing is suffering for it.

when they went to 12 rounds from 15 so they could fit a fight into a TV time slot and not go over you knew things were gonna get worse
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-12-2021, 06:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    If course Logan, a social media celeb and novice boxer, came out feeling like the winner, to go the distance.

Both won, financially of course. Whether those who paid to watch it were satisfied, that's debatable.
    Its ridiculous to think that he loses because he didn't KO a guy so much bigger than him, nobody has ever done it when in the same situation, Ali couldn't do it Mosley couldn't do it and Oscar couldn't do it.

Its made sense of here.
    Last edited by Roadblock; 06-12-2021, 12:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    tenor.gif
    So very bad for May
    What a loser

Leave a comment:

• greeneye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    And if there is a winner in Hearn's world domination, it's Canelo. Hearn has to do what Canelo says, Canelo is running the Mexico operation. Hearn just got canned by Sky.
    Canned by Sky?
    Lololololol
    Your Post sounds soo dumb
    Everyone knows that Hearn left Skyy for Dazn
    Smh

Leave a comment:

• QballLobo
    replied
    All those YouTube and Tic Tok subscribers and they could only find 1 million suckers to pay and 15k fans in a football arena. Hardly a roaring success.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied
    Originally posted by samy787 View Post

I'm guessing ur not an athlete buddy . Because wear and tear is real injury are as real as can be most fighters go in injured . It's actually in every sport . I dont know what u mean by excuses I just gave my opion on how I feel. U try training just every other day it's hard to maintain floyd trained a few times a day everyday not easy buddy. Floyd only hit him for respect alot of people do the same in sparring just like myself if ur in there with a guy levels below u just he doesn't think he can hit u with hard shots and get away . Mayweather had fun and anyone who boxes would know this if they watched the whole thing and watched Mayweather moves only
    By excuses I mean the kinds of things you are trotting out. Yes, wear and tear is real. So is getting old. Floyd only discovered these things the day before the fight?

He took the fight for the money and then he got dragged down to the level of a You Tuber who was 0-1.

Maybe he had fun. He sure made a lot of money. Maybe he trained like crap, maybe he had wear and tear? So what? He still couldn't stop a big lump with no boxing skills and all the excuses do not change how this looks to the casual sports fans. That's the point.
    Last edited by Monty Fisto; 06-11-2021, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wrecksracer
    replied
    come on.....Floyd was practically holding him up a one point lol. This fight was as real as professional wrestling
    icee icee likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X