Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Gives High Praise To Triller: They Know Exactly What They're Doing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxknowledge75
    replied
    I’m a fan of big mouths when they back it up but at the same time I don’t mind it when someone shuts them up
    Last edited by Boxknowledge75; 06-11-2021, 02:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wrecksracer
    replied
    I don't see Triller making their money back on this fight. I'm not mad at Lopez for grabbing the cash. He has a few big money fight available. Let's see what he does next.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied
    Originally posted by daggum View Post
    they know what they are doing says guy who they overpaid for a crappy fight
    Exactly -- he's just a neutral observer, lol.

A lot of what comes out of his mouth makes me cringe. "Now we're in the TrillerManila"??

Leave a comment:

• Tibburon245
    replied
    Along with the elite fighters like Teofimo, Canelo, Pacquiao etc. come the haters--that's the way it is. Nevertheless, Teofimo is a force in these weights and will possibly beat them all. Tank, Haney & Ryan are big tests. It remains to be seen.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Originally posted by ifc View Post
    If Triller loses money on this fight I don't know how huge an offer DAZN will make.
    They’ll make an offer and it will be over market value as usual. They need world class content, badly, especially in the US market. Lopez doesn’t get that he isn’t yet a needle mover. No one is talking about this fight which isn’t PPV worthy as is. Lopez isn’t a PPV fighter but seems to think he is.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Just get the job done Teofimo! Time to move on to bigger and better things!

Jose Ramirez wants Teofimo Lopez at 140, says he’ll chase Josh Taylor rematch at 147

For the time being, Ramirez has a bold plan: Teofimo Lopez first at 140, then chasing Taylor at welterweight down the line.

“Josh will be fighting Jack Catterall and then move to 147,” Ramirez wrote on Twitter. “That was my plan, too. That was our only option. But now I would like to fight Teofimo for any title he wishes at 140 once Josh vacates all of them. Then I’ll chase Josh at 147 for a rematch. I’ll get him!”

Ramirez (26-1, 17 KO) and Lopez (16-0, 12 KO) are both Top Rank fighters, so it’d be easy enough to make. Lopez is set to fight June 19 against George Kambosos Jr, but could move up to 140 after that. He’s always said he won’t hang around and let the weight beat him, when he feels he can’t comfortably make 135 anymore, he’ll move up. And that’s been for a couple of years.

Lopez-Ramirez would be a great fight to do at 140, and Teofimo moving up in weight with strong ties to each sanctioning body at 135 would make it easy to sanction. (Plus, you know, sanctioning bodies just do what they want anyway.)

That said, there’s also a chance that Taylor could fight Lopez for the undisputed championship at 140 later this year, or maybe a bastardized “undisputed” championship where the WBC move Taylor to “franchise champion” like Lopez is for that organization at 135. The real bottom line is it won’t matter, it’s a fight people would like to see.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/5/3...xing-news-2021

Hell Yeah! I'm not paying Triller, but I'd pay ESPN for that!!! MAN UP!

​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• ifc
    replied
    If Triller loses money on this fight I don't know how huge an offer DAZN will make.

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    Originally posted by whirlout View Post
    they know what they are doing says guy who they overpaid for a crappy fight[/

Exactly cos now they be messed it up for the Haney fight. U know he’s probably gonna be asking for 10 mil if he’s getting 6 mil for this mismatch.
    dazn has the money we know that. they said they were making a huge offer so shouldnt be a problem.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    I'd be surprised if Triller is still around in 3 years tbh. It seems like a complete ****show.

Leave a comment:

• ifc
    replied
    Doesn't Triller still owe Tyson and Jones money?Teo should wait until he actually gets paid before heaping praise on these people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X