Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    It was a Sunday cartoon. Somebody tell Mike, Santa and the Easter bunny aren't real, I don't want him mad at me

LMAO !

nah, you have to tell him bro... pass on my regards when you see him

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    It was a Sunday cartoon. Somebody tell Mike, Santa and the Easter bunny aren't real, I don't want him mad at me

Leave a comment:

• breeto80
    replied
    Yea Mike , another ******ed comment coming out of your mouth. Let's put Badou in with a guy that's a YouTuber that's 0-1 . Let's put a current top fighter, former champ in Badou against a guy that spends his time training on YouTube. Why would you want that fight Mike ? You must've been impressed by Paul. Your ****in brain is fried.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    I'm sorry Mike. However, Logan won't do that because he fears he may get his ass whooped against a much stronger and bigger man.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    .......Why??????

Leave a comment:

• GlassJoey
    replied
    I don’t think there has been many Badou Jack articles that haven’t left me thinking he’s broke because Floyd doesn’t pay him enough

Leave a comment:

• Terrel
    replied
    Mike just trying to use the Paul hype train to bring Badou Jacks name into the limelight.

As sad as that is to admit, I feel Mike is coming at it from that angle. I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Terrel; 06-09-2021, 06:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Chill Mike! That's going too far, unless Badou Jack retires! Let's have Logan Paul vs. Mike Tyson!

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Badou will always go down as a real favourite of mine to watch. Usually always brings it. Humble, polite and hard working man. Brilliant fighter and even better person. Respect to Badou!

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    If you were Logan, you wouldn't be stupid to fight a legitimate world class light heavyweight who would beat you. Also, Jack has no big name value, nobody outside of hardcore fans know who he is.

Business wise, rather fight some famous former mma fighter who you know doesn't know how to box, and make more money. It's good business, not about great boxing, we know that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X