Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Wilder III: T-Mobile Arena Venue Hold Approved By NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimpleTouchee
    replied
    Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

Well it was Beyonce and his team of donks that held it up. No way in hell he was fighting Klitschko for all the belts lol
    Well Andy Ruiz could've fought him but he had rematch clause back in 2019 when pbc couldve made undisputed and AJ didn't fight Wilder when they both were fighting on showtime just two examples. Wladmir Klitschko could've fought Bermaine Stiverne in 2014 for undisputed, Wladmir tried to pay Wilder stepaside money and he declined so he instead fought Bryant Jennings.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied

Beyonce is finished. Dosser
    I got ya day dreamer! Remember over the web you can be a movie star, Thomas Edison or whoever you wanna be. Just light up the lamp of your imagination so you can be able to see

Leave a comment:

• Pac=Duran
    replied
    Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

I wanted to see undisputed REGUARDLESS OF WHO HAD THE BELTS years ago and people wasn't clamoring for undisputed. Fighter A had mandatories and blah blah and stupid money talks from different sides.
    Well it was Beyonce and his team of donks that held it up. No way in hell he was fighting Klitschko for all the belts lol

Leave a comment:

• Pac=Duran
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Just keep drinking that Kool Aid Daydreaming boy! Remember that online you become the editor and chief of Time magazine
    Beyonce is finished. Dosser

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied

Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum in the history of boxing
    Just keep drinking that Kool Aid Daydreaming boy! Remember that online you become the editor and chief of Time magazine

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    Lmao!! Good one Bro…now a new juice that can give u punch resistance.
    ​C'mon pal! You are one of the smartest cats on this forum. You know that Tyson Fury cheated and you're happy that he got away with it So please don't tell me that you think he's innocent. It insults my intelligence. Now let me ask you this hypothetical. If you were a professional fighter. Would you trust Tyson Fury in a room with his hands being wrapped unsupervised or wear a pair gloves that have not been examined or inspected? ​​

Leave a comment:

• SimpleTouchee
    replied

I'm pissed Beyonce and his team of donkeys have wrecked the chance at us being able to see an undisputed heavyweight fight between two top heavyweights in their prime.

He doesnt deserve another shot at Tyson, he got obliterated. Yet again another overrated American gets more than they deserve. Joke.

Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum in the history of boxing.
    I wanted to see undisputed REGUARDLESS OF WHO HAD THE BELTS years ago and people wasn't clamoring for undisputed. Fighter A had mandatories and blah blah and stupid money talks from different sides.

Leave a comment:

• Pac=Duran
    replied
    Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Lately all of your posts are nothing but anti Wilder. Did he bang your sister?
    I'm pissed Beyonce and his team of donkeys have wrecked the chance at us being able to see an undisputed heavyweight fight between two top heavyweights in their prime.

He doesnt deserve another shot at Tyson, he got obliterated. Yet again another overrated American gets more than they deserve. Joke.

Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum in the history of boxing.

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied

Lately all of your posts are nothing but anti Wilder. Did he bang your sister?

Leave a comment:

• Pac=Duran
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Now it's official. Wilder is about to get in that ass! He is both focused and determined.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X