Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Wilder III: T-Mobile Arena Venue Hold Approved By NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Wilder's knocking him the fuck out in less than three rounds and you can take that to the bank!
    Bumsquad has had 19 rds to ko the fat Gypsy!! And only managed to get outboxed and outclassed in the 1st…and then manhandled and took a straight embarrassing humiliating beatdown in the 2nd. Cant wait to see what pathetic embarrassing ridiculous excuses Bumsquad and his eternally in denial fans come up with after another beatdown by the Fat Gypsy! Fury able to take Birdlegs right hand and power in 2nd fight with ease - he must have had Iron implanted in his jaw…Lol - no excuse or conspiracy theory is too outlandish or implausible for Bumsquad fans!!

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied
    Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I was all for an all UK showdown. The idea of Fury-Joshua for undisputed being anywhere else on the planet but London was never something I supported.

Saudi Arabia ain't London so if not London why Saudi over Vegas, but, other dude covered that so I'm good.

100% agree, boxing should come home. I'm not even a tiny bit british. I'm a rican-irish from FL. I got no reason to want London over Arabia or Vegas or hell obviously down the road in Miami or Orlando would be **** for me, but, the right place is obviously London. Not just the UK, not just England. It's London or it's a bit ****ed up. Full circle from Figg to Joshua would have been some nice history to witness. Damn shame.
    I agree with you that if Joshua/Fury ever happens, the fight should happen at Wembley for the fans. Maybe it will work out that way, but I'm not holding my breath.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

And still unskilled and too dumb to win against an elite boxer lije Fury. What will be the excuse when he loses again? Who on his team will he throw under the bus. No integrity in that camp.
    Wilder's knocking him the fuck out in less than three rounds and you can take that to the bank!

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Hearn and arum can’t make big money fights anywhere but in Saudi Arabia. The fight should be at Wembley, period. Fury and Olafemi are both British fighters. Olafemi said he wanted to fight wilder in the U.K. for the sake of the first UNDISPUTED heavyweight fight with a British fighter for the U.K. fans. I guess the U.K. fans arnt as important at the Saudi ones.....
    I was all for an all UK showdown. The idea of Fury-Joshua for undisputed being anywhere else on the planet but London was never something I supported.

Saudi Arabia ain't London so if not London why Saudi over Vegas, but, other dude covered that so I'm good.

100% agree, boxing should come home. I'm not even a tiny bit british. I'm a rican-irish from FL. I got no reason to want London over Arabia or Vegas or hell obviously down the road in Miami or Orlando would be **** for me, but, the right place is obviously London. Not just the UK, not just England. It's London or it's a bit ****ed up. Full circle from Figg to Joshua would have been some nice history to witness. Damn shame.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post

More money, bigger site fee, uk ppv which was predicted to be massive (two sellers + increased price 2.5 million views). If you run a uk ppv from las vegas it's like 4am in the morning (peak time), would US fans be interested enough to buy tickets / ppvs to make up the difference .. no. No UK fans could travel out for Canelo / Saunders also so Americans would have to buy all the tickets.

If you did have to generate ppv UK money it would make a lot more sense to do it in NYC if it had to be the States,
    Dude, thank you for making sense and addressing what I said. That's rare anymore. I appreciate you homie.

Leave a comment:

• E-Thug
    replied
    What happened to the Allegiant Stadium?

Leave a comment:

• DaNeutral.
    replied
    Battle of the duckers, part 3 of 5.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Their bout produced the largest-ever live gate for a heavyweight main event, amassing $16,916,440 in ticket sales in addition to generating well north of $60,000,000 in PPV revenue.

this isn’t possible....Eddie hearn’s army of sweet Caroline trolls said wilder doesn’t sell. Also this is not in keeping with the “American takeover” or the “global takeover”....a big fight happening in the USA without the god of the sweet carolines??? Sacrilege! We’ve been had! We’ve been hoodwinked! Led astray! Run amuck!
    now we understand why young Edward wanted so badly to control Wilder’s career....

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    So they dicked around getting their names in headlines until NSAC would approve an attended fight?

Also, if Nevada is open by July why was there ever any plans to go to the Saudis with Joshua?
    Hearn and arum can’t make big money fights anywhere but in Saudi Arabia. The fight should be at Wembley, period. Fury and Olafemi are both British fighters. Olafemi said he wanted to fight wilder in the U.K. for the sake of the first UNDISPUTED heavyweight fight with a British fighter for the U.K. fans. I guess the U.K. fans arnt as important at the Saudi ones.....

Leave a comment:

• DougalDylan
    replied
    Also, if Nevada is open by July why was there ever any plans to go to the Saudis with Joshua?
    More money, bigger site fee, uk ppv which was predicted to be massive (two sellers + increased price 2.5 million views). If you run a uk ppv from las vegas it's like 4am in the morning (peak time), would US fans be interested enough to buy tickets / ppvs to make up the difference .. no. No UK fans could travel out for Canelo / Saunders also so Americans would have to buy all the tickets.

If you did have to generate ppv UK money it would make a lot more sense to do it in NYC if it had to be the States,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X